crystalzombie

Oct 25, 2019
The backpack is cosmetic. It contributes exactly *nothing* to inventory size.
There are 4 Craftable Upgrade Pouches you can craft. Once crafted, you must go to your Character Status Screen, click the Blue Plus+ Icon, and it will let you "integrate" those 4 upgrades to your inventory size, once max per Upgrade Pouch. (Pouch 1 once, Pouch 2 once, Pouch 3 once, and Pouch 4 once).

dunhilyn

Jul 13, 2017
So is there no way to fix the boat? What I mean is I fixed it, but that seems to be it. I can't interact with it at all.

crystalzombie

Oct 25, 2019
How can u let the girl eat ? I talk to her but there no option , also tried the bonfire but it only let me turn off the fire .
Once you cook some food, you need to put it into the "cooking storage", ie: the storage of a stove at one of your bases or at Shan's house. (these are global storages, like the Chest storages, but they are 'different' global storages). Once the food is in the Cooking Storage, the girls will take out the food to eat, so long as there is a Table nearby.

Some people have claimed the girls will eat from the regular chest and without tables, but I've never seen it. Could be the case, I've no idea. But I do know that Tables + Food in the Cooking Storage = My girls eating once per day like clockwork.

Reactions: kailius

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
the savegame that i get on page 35 starts on a weird place..
how can i go to a diferent island?

crystalzombie

Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone know what the following items are? ->
Cuby, Dark Spirit, and Toaba.
I've seen them as requirements for recipes, but I've no idea what they are or how to obtain them.

crocodilec

Oct 24, 2019
anyone knows how to interact with the new item from version 1. 1?(seems called "big wizard pot" cause I am using Japanese version)

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know what the following items are? ->
Cuby, Dark Spirit, and Toaba.
I've seen them as requirements for recipes, but I've no idea what they are or how to obtain them.
you get cuby at the same place as the 4th girl, it requires a battery and seems to respawn once in a while.
you can craft Dark Spirit in a pet synthesizer using 5 dark matters
No idea what a Toaba is though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Janedoe

Nov 14, 2017
so..i can't go straight in for the ecchi nor force the girls, but need to do some stuff before I can stuffs to them ?

rikot

Apr 15, 2019
So I noticed that the ingame character uploader and downloader works on the better repack version....:unsure::)

Is it supposed to work?

crystalzombie

Oct 25, 2019
I figured out how to use all those dang Skill Items! :D
On the Status Screen of any of the Girls, on the right side, where the Skills are listed, click on a Skill or an empty Skill Slot (dashed lines), and the Skill Item Menu will appear, allowing you to add or replace skills of your choosing.

It's strange, I tried clicking there before, and nothing happened, but it's happening for me now. I assume it's because I unlocked the Housing Island at end-game. WOOT. Another mystery solved.

Edit: It seems to not work unless sufficient progression is completed on a specific girl. ie: They're had a few "scenes" where they approach you to talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMA86 and KRU

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
anyone else having a issue with ther main character model freezing in set positions but still being able to walk around (basically you stuck facing one way but can still walk in any direction u want to)

Reactions: KRU
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes