ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I had to say this guys..

This game is an absolute work at Art, Illusion have out done themselves here.
it's build in Unity.. which is very interesting for illusion, then again dunno what the old engine was.

This game is beautiful and has so much potential..
think of this as a already modded Naughty Skyrim without the fighting haha.

The building aspect of the game is going to be exciting to play.
I am excited and will patiently wait for English mods to flood out in the coming months.
Currently using my phone's live google translate app to see what the F... Im suppose to be doing hehehe

Very happy for the first impressions.

I will add that at full settings, The game runs my laptop (GTX 1060/ i7 8750H) quite hot! haha but fluid gameplay!!

I cannot stop with the appreciation for this game, its going to be fun to watch it evolve with mods..

We have waited many many years since AG3.. well worth the wait of mediocre games in the meantime
All of their recent games have been in unity. This is most definetively them starting to realize how to use the engine though. They still should hone their skill a bit more, but a really good showing.

My girl's feet are at her knees D: HALP?

Better Repack 1.1 btw.
That's a known bug in R1.1 caused by the heelz mod. remove the bepinex/plugins/heelz.dll file
View attachment 441939
Click the uploader Menu.

View attachment 441940
Click Download.

View attachment 441941
Download any of the girls from the online database.

I dont know if its intentionally supposed to work for the better repack but its working for me.
Illusion has not region blocked that this time around. They tend to ban people that upload cards from a modded game though, so do take care not to do that!
i try make screenshot on studio but this keep happened, every time i use take screenshot function on studio they change how it look completely

before
View attachment 442092
after i press f11
View attachment 442093
anyone know why and how to fix it ??
Screenshot plugin isn't working properly with studio. waiting for a update to fix.

Reactions: Deane9850

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
All of their recent games have been in unity. This is most definetively them starting to realize how to use the engine though. They still should hone their skill a bit more, but a really good showing.

That's a known bug in R1.1 caused by the heelz mod. remove the bepinex/plugins/heelz.dll file

Illusion has not region blocked that this time around. They tend to ban people that upload cards from a modded game though, so do take care not to do that!

Screenshot plugin isn't working properly with studio. waiting for a update to fix.
it actually happened on main game too

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
You put food you've cooked into the vault. The girl will go there and eat when she's hungry. You can't store food in a camp fire.
Just started playing this last night but by vault do you mean the storage boxes? I found the preset girl passed out on the ground and it wasn't until I took a look at the base building options I found out you need a place for the girl to eat. It's kind of silly that you can't just give them food and drink. But after building a few picnic benches and cooking hearths later she still hasn't eaten anything.

Also what does raising a girl's darkness stat do?

HokunoGuts

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone! I don't understand the "[Female][Pixler] AI-Uncensor v1.0_2.0" I put in folder "mod > Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector" but it doesn't work... Did I miss something? Sorry for my english^^

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, i saw the download link on 18.th page and i am wondering why don't you add it to main post? It would be lot easier :)
I'm waiting on ScrewThisNoise to add suitable mirrors to his download that are follow the approved hosts rules that's the reason why the demo is linked with mega and google mirrors but the post release repack is not. He can have the torrent but he's gotta have download mirrors attached with it. Looking at the post now the one of the download buttons doesn't even link to anything. :unsure:

Reactions: Varisha

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Hy I hew a problem saving my progres!
I'm ath the 2# stori spot but ven i save in the mobilphone and camback next morning
I ben droped back to the broken brige :mad::eek:+ 5X time's
Wath shud i du?

agr123

Jul 15, 2019
hi, can u post links to download char card? too lazy to create

also, does this game has first person mode for h scene?

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
hi, can u post links to download char card? too lazy to create

also, does this game has first person mode for h scene?
Link for card:
+illusion soft discord hew his Ai_girl card sector

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
So, about the octahedron items with "stats" bonuses, can you use them in any way? Or simply having them in your inventory works?

zero123456

Aug 1, 2017
how im i suposeed to progress with the girl if shes missing all the time and only shows up for like 3 seconds

emris93

May 24, 2017
Ha lol hairy nipples just tested it then... well lets not go that route yet then shall we,... shaven seems good for now :D
Yes for the moment it's better than nothing :D

Guys, How can I take bath (in the map we have bath symbol but don't know how to "use" it) ? Or change clothes (How can we use dressing room) ? :D

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I'm waiting on ScrewThisNoise to add suitable mirrors to his download that are follow the approved hosts rules that's the reason why the demo is linked with mega and google mirrors but the post release repack is not. He can have the torrent but he's gotta have download mirrors attached with it. Looking at the post now the one of the download buttons doesn't even link to anything. :unsure:
If someone wants to mirror it, it's fine by me... I'll see if I can upload it to some other hosts for this release, but normally I only upload to google. I don't use mega due to
1. File size limitations for normal members
2. they tend to take down such things and everything on the account with it

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I got it. I wish i could upload myself but my speed is awful (still downloading torrent...)

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
A followup on huge error logs, after deleting the PushUpAI dll/mod my log file stayed a comfy 30kb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance you'd remember where you got the Dark Matter from? (Pickaxe stones, Tree Stumps, Bug Bushes, Ground Piles, etc?)
you get dark matter from a girl's cooking, just put some raw ingredients in your kitchen and hope they don't eat it. (have some gastrointestinal drugs on hand just in case)

Madkiw

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone have a problem with ingame character uploader, I mean sometimes when I click download on certain card, it hangs and I can only quit game using Alt+F4 ? Any solution?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes