anubis1434

May 24, 2018
anyone have any idea to reach the girls to 4 heart and free to ect anytime pls. im fcking boring running aroud and picking dicking fishing so bad.

dunhilyn

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a point to giving the girls tools? Will they actuall go and collect stuff and bring it back?

edit: Also it there more than one position for group sex?

Last edited:

phaisiobu

Oct 21, 2019
are there more advanced options to the manlymarco's aiabmx bone modifiers? I need to edit the front to back whole head scale. i cant seem to find that option

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
I am going to leave my save date here that I managed to break thanks to mods it has everything to 999 materials, home furniture, equipment all unlocked to be used and the story as far as I think it is currently, the only thing it does not have is the affection of the girls I do not recommend using if you do not want to lose the essence of collecting things

Phakes

Oct 26, 2019
i think that sitting etc. fixes it, until it breaks again.

I would recommend to press "2" and play in first person, as you dont have to deal with this then.
I tried that and it still break, I saw it on minimap that my character got stuck in one direction, and I sometime can't interact with things until I walk around where my character faced things I want, happened on both main game (downloaded separately, not valinafy) and repack.

on side note, some of my friends can play without problem, at all, don't know why.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
What's the difference between a normal world and a free world when starting a new game?
in free world stuff still requires materials, girls decline H,
The only difference i see is that every zone is already unlocked

zero123456

Aug 1, 2017
why the girl doensnt almost show up on the early part of the game, hence making it hard to progress with her?

DMA86

Sep 26, 2019
may i ask where you found the english patch ?
It's from ScrewThisNoise's R1 Torrent that he posted pages back. The translations are janky, but it's totally passable. It auto-translates the Japanese text.

PS. These pics are from the latest R1.1 updater that he posted.

DMA86

Sep 26, 2019
Is there a point to giving the girls tools? Will they actuall go and collect stuff and bring it back?

edit: Also it there more than one position for group sex?
Yes! They collect materials and store them.

runak

Jun 9, 2019
Hey guys there is just 2 island on the game? i wanted to visit more island =(
so now its just a housing simulator... thought illusion would give us more content than koikatu.
feels bad

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys there is just 2 island on the game? i wanted to visit more island =(
so now its just a housing simulator... thought illusion would give us more content than koikatu.
feels bad
To be fair, its larger than koikatu, and i am quite sure that illusion will add more with DLC.

I mean, you get access to a reasonable large island that you can build up in your way, thats better than some empty school building for sure.

PS: I just wish we would have access to rocks etc. too.

Reactions: descri

bloodsuga

Oct 23, 2019
Reporting a bug: Taking the hero's clothes off does not apply to gloves when I'm playing as female or futanari,
so I have to go to edit character to remove gloves completely.

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
1572192112393.png how to go different island? even i am already going into housing island but still pop up story to go other island... anybody can help?

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
Man, this bug is such horseshit. The character getting stuck facing the same direction. It can't just be mods, surely. Because I installed and played the vanilla game + DLC stuff, first, with nothing else added. The bug was present with that. And now I tried the repack by ScrewThisNoise. Same bug.

I assume no one here knows the exact cause for it?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes