iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 442290 how to go different island? even i am already going into housing island but still pop up story to go other island... anybody can help?
there seems to be the current limit of the game that I know has not been able to get over there
The shop has gone

I can't buy anything.

how to fix it
Shan or shay often leaves and does not come back in days just let a few days go by and reappears

Reactions: isdogtr001

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys, I have a small question.
How am I suposed "mod" girls?
for example with "warm" or "slut"?
thank you

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
The shop has gone

I can't buy anything.

how to fix it
This doesn't to need a fix, she travels all over the place. If you dont see a small boat at the docks where you start then she is not there and will be after a few days.
The game has real potential though. Runs flawlessly for me on 4k full screen(my pc is 2 yrs old) so I guess some people really need to up their hardware it seems.

Reactions: isdogtr001
Jun 27, 2019
Man, this bug is such horseshit. The character getting stuck facing the same direction. It can't just be mods, surely. Because I installed and played the vanilla game + DLC stuff, first, with nothing else added. The bug was present with that. And now I tried the repack by ScrewThisNoise. Same bug.

I assume no one here knows the exact cause for it?
this has nothing to do with the mods.
this is a vanilla bug that only a few people have, unfortunately, I am also one of them.

we have to hope that illusion will bring a fix for it or someone else fixes this problem with a mod

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
This game's a lot of fun to play, but I'm really disappointed there's no story in the game. There's obviously a premise, but there's no real character stories. I guess I'm just wanting another SBPR

haisaiojisan

Oct 27, 2019
Man, this bug is such horseshit. The character getting stuck facing the same direction. It can't just be mods, surely. Because I installed and played the vanilla game + DLC stuff, first, with nothing else added. The bug was present with that. And now I tried the repack by ScrewThisNoise. Same bug.

I assume no one here knows the exact cause for it?
this is a problem specific to AMD CPUs. wait for a official patch.

maz1

Oct 11, 2019
Seen you can save and load housing projects, so is there a place to get some already made like the chars cards?
Feels like it would take forever to build a beach paradise hotel island without already made assets.

Reactions: hyfer14

Nova_eXelon

May 23, 2018
The new empty island is the place where you can rebuild a new island as you want
Seems like I'm missing something but how do you access that empty island? Repairing the boat was the last story point the game gave me and as far as I know I activated all data terminals. Don't know what to do else.

crystalzombie

Oct 25, 2019
how do I go to a different island? even i am already going into housing island but still pop up story to go other island... anybody can help?
Turn around, go to the dock (by the Chest), and a Boat Icon will appear near the water. You can use it to return to Ruined Island.

ravenshare18

Jan 8, 2019
How can you place furniture inside those wooden room? I build a room with window and want to put a bed on it, but appearing the game doesn't allow it because they intersect?

Reactions: dragon00
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes