• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
I will stop playing till get a better translation, i enjoyed the gameplay without interact very much with the girls,. because, i hate not understand the lines xD camon slaves !!!!!!!

Reactions: Conquestus

Kojer

Nov 2, 2017
How can you place furniture inside those wooden room? I build a room with window and want to put a bed on it, but appearing the game doesn't allow it because they intersect?
move the furniture upwards, they're probably merged into the floor

Warfare777

Oct 27, 2019
Awesome work thank you ^^ Few bugs (main character blocked in one direction) and perf is pretty bad (fps dropping suddently) at 1080p. I'm running AMD FX9370 + 16Go RAM + AMD RX 560 OC.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
I cant search it, has no one experienced her falling down yet? I picked he up but now I can set here down anywhere (she fell down before the crouch-trunk and after the Jump) I am stuck here, I cant set her down, crouch or jump.... Help? game broken?

Reactions: LoversCray

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
so i took my first screenshot on F11 and the colors is now more faded or brighter dont know how to explain it . did i do something wrong ? or is it something else? i restarted the game and the colors changed back but after another screenshot its happening again. someone have the english control panel of the keyboard?

Hikewne

Oct 26, 2019
So... has anyone noticed how the girls give zero fucks if you're standing right in front of them if they're about to go to the bathroom/shower, but when they actually start doing it, they shriek and cover themselves...? Isn't that... just not okay?

gv2468100

Oct 25, 2019
my game.exe disappeared in the next day?? all files are here except the game
mine is better repack r1

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
How can you place furniture inside those wooden room? I build a room with window and want to put a bed on it, but appearing the game doesn't allow it because they intersect?
IF someone hasn't already gotten to you yet.
you need to lift the item you placed in the room a little higher.

thejackel

May 16, 2017
I am going to leave my save date here that I managed to break thanks to mods it has everything to 999 materials, home furniture, equipment all unlocked to be used and the story as far as I think it is currently, the only thing it does not have is the affection of the girls I do not recommend using if you do not want to lose the essence of collecting things

Can I just take a second and compliment you for your buildings? You definitely took a lot of time building all that.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
just use the uploader in the main menu to download premade houses. I grabbed a few last testrun I did, and some of them are amazing.
Hmm, what am i missing here? I am downloading them but can't figure how to use.

(and i couldn't make it work with my graphic cards, do anyone else got this problem?)

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes