crystalzombie

Oct 25, 2019
anyone else having a issue with ther main character model freezing in set positions but still being able to walk around (basically you stuck facing one way but can still walk in any direction u want to)
It's happening to everyone. You can get "unstuck" by gathering any item off the ground or by sitting on anything sittable. You'll still get stuck again within about 30 seconds though, so it's a constant battle. I reckon one of the pre-installed mods is causing it, as I can't fathom that the official release would continue with that bug present. Or maybe it does. Who knows.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I don't mean to be impatient, but this game feels "slow" this time around? I get it's just been TECHNICALLY 4-5 days? But even in this much time, it feels like KK(for example) progressed faster than this. It's a little frightening, and if nothing else, performance mods or anything of the sort, I hope that it gets patched as much as SBPR allegedly did.

It's said that by now, it actually runs decently on modern hardware and such as far as I've heard. But, I still can't see much happening with this, despite it being a modding (and official patching?) playground. I may say all of this, but before anyone else possibly does, even I know I'm probably just being impatient after all. It's just hard to get the game off my mind seeing as how strongly it interests me, and NOT be able to play it so well knowing that others do, even though I'm not the only one on this boat. :unsure:

Or hell, seeing as I was really hyped up for this, and don't NECESSARILY feel disappointed with this like others seem to? Maybe it's just deluding me a little, I don't know.

whoactuallycares

Feb 15, 2019
Getting stuck seems to only happen when you move very early during an animation transition or something. I've noticed that when my character falls asleep after sitting down for a while and I move right away as I stand up, my character is stuck in the sitting position and so I'll just be sliding around... unless that's a completely different bug and this game really wasn't tested very well. Could be the case by the looks of things.

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
It's happening to everyone. You can get "unstuck" by gathering any item off the ground or by sitting on anything sittable. You'll still get stuck again within about 30 seconds though, so it's a constant battle. I reckon one of the pre-installed mods is causing it, as I can't fathom that the official release would continue with that bug present. Or maybe it does. Who knows.
are you sure about this? i see very few people complaining on the patreon i get it off, and not to mention when i asked the owner if the patreon in discord he said its the first his heard of it.

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Getting stuck seems to only happen when you move very early during an animation transition or something. I've noticed that when my character falls asleep after sitting down for a while and I move right away as I stand up, my character is stuck in the sitting position and so I'll just be sliding around... unless that's a completely different bug and this game really wasn't tested very well. Could be the case by the looks of things.
i dont think thats the same bug, my character doesn't get stuck in a certain position like bending over to pick something up or sitting down, rather he gets stuck facing a certain direction until you interact with a new object then you free to turn ur character around for a bit until i randomly gets stuck again.

kaimax

Oct 26, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked before,
My girl character was gone after trying to go under the log to move after meeting with the shop girl, and this is just 10 minutes after they start of the game. what seems to be the problem?

thanks in advance.

sheitan6669

Mar 17, 2019
Hi,
Does someone had the same probleme as me? I made a girl hero and in H scene I can't remove her piece of clothing. My game version is R1.1 I try with and without uncensored pach same result.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, i saw the download link on 18.th page and i am wondering why don't you add it to main post? It would be lot easier :)

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
May I suggest adding a link to the IllusionSoft Discord in the first post?

They already have an AI section established, with active character-card and mod sharing subchannels.
If not here, than perhaps it would be better added in the mod/resource sharing thread?

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Can I seriously not rotate pieces in the base building by 45°? Then what is the point of the triangle house pieces? Bruh.

I think I spent more time in the housing editor than in the character editor.

Reactions: quackquack0709

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
i try make screenshot on studio but this keep happened, every time i use take screenshot function on studio they change how it look completely

before
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.27 - 17.48.08.87.png
after i press f11
20191027174812224.png
anyone know why and how to fix it ??

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes