[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
I just wanna say that some of you guys are uber talented. HS (or other Illusion games) is not DAZ, Poser, Character Creator, Maya, Cinema4D and stuff like that BUT some of your works are just incredible! archangel86 vaneon ARTISANS-PATHOS and others - kudos to all of you.

And I have a little request? ARTISANS-PATHOS is awesome when it comes to recreating real humans, to... can we have nice Hitomi Tanana and Erika Bella?:)
Kei around back! No good refs Bella girl! Hotomi though good?
hitomi-ssonly.png

HS2ChaF_20210504081452065.png

Last edited:

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hey!
Let me introduce... Mer!
Mer-Prev (4).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her name is Trinity.
Trinity-Prev (5).png

And Last but not Least... Romina!
Romina-Prev (5).png

Here the cards.

Hope you like it! I remind you that you can get all my previous cards here

gorillapink

Dec 3, 2020
Hello everyone. So today, I would like to share with you guys a few of what I think are my best creation yet, with decent realistic proportion and uniqueness. No exaggerated wide hips or huge huge tits.

#1: Chelsea
Based on a real Korean girl but got inspired and changed. Includes custom body details (veins) and tattoo.
HS2ChaF_20210502185024281.png

#2: Jasmine
Jasmine from Twitch Imjasmine. The design is based on that one video where she was at a bar in red clothing. I kinda looks like her but not really. However, still looks pretty good.
P.S. Created her tits and nipples based on her nip slip video, big darkish nipple, pretty hot.
HS2ChaF_20210501015235946.png

#3: Paula Patton
Real celebrity. Recently watched Two Guns and she has a brief nude scene. Real hot, i do like the shape of her boobs along with her fit body type. However, the more I look at it, the less this model resembles here.
HS2ChaF_20210503212402688.png

#4: Rose Revah
Based on no one. She's Indian. Her skin tone can be very dark for some of you depends on the lighting you use. She has that post-apocalyptic tough survivor vibe, kinda cool. Also, don't just like a little areola slip here and there~
HS2ChaF_20210505014748658.png

#5: Kana Momonogi
The JAV actress, she's not as popular as I thought but I do like her, not too flashy, natural looking young girl. Tried my best to replicate her but she has this looks and its damn hard to make it right. However, in terms of body and tits proportions, I did my fair share of research.
HS2ChaF_20210502004532245.png

#6: Jourdan Dunn
A British model. Pretty hot. Kinda looks like her.
HS2ChaF_20210105182310472.png

#7: GuaGua525
A real chinese girl, Twitter GuaGua525, check her out, she does nude photos as well. This model was based on her old photos and she has slimmed down so looked a little different. Love the shape of her tits btw.
HS2ChaF_20210106183321953.png

#8: Reika Momonobe
Fictional character. One of the Momonobe twin. She's a martial artist and she's untamed, you can tell *wink. I know, they are clipping through...
HS2ChaF_20210103235957355.png

#9: Reiko Momonobe
The other Momonobe twin. More gentle and busty. Round and plum. Might have exaggerated a little on the tits. But still looks good. Just look at them subtle veins on those big white tits.
HS2ChaF_20210104170111869.png

Alright that's all for now, the others are not as good so no point sharing them.

Prince_Albert

Apr 14, 2021
Kasumi and Ayane HS2 by Roy12, my edited card just below (Dead Or Alive session)

- Mod Kasumi
- Mod Ayane

View attachment 1055891
View attachment 1055893 View attachment 1055894

clothes (coordinate):

View attachment 1056061 View attachment 1056062
View attachment 1056063 View attachment 1056064

Heads up (Warning):

download the updated mod from the author's website and also have the game updated to the latest version before you say it doesn't work :) :) ;)

enjoy it
I really like this model! I'm using it for AI Shoujo and I'm super new to all this. How do I get the girls to wear the clothes? Right now, I've only imported the character model

Jan 30, 2021
Noob question, how do we edit mouth/teeth? my character mouth especially her teeth become so big relative to her face when she speak.

Can we change the speaking animation? Yes, but only with custom head meshes(phonetic morph anims).
Not sure if you've been helped, Don. But in case you (or anyone else) needs "teeth" advice, here are some of our custom teeth PNGs. To apply then, in Character maker, simply choose Face > Mouth then open your Material Editor for the mouth. Then scroll down past the settings for the tongue, to find the Main Texture Import button. Then choose a teeth PNG and see what you think. If you have Photoshop and a solid PNG export plugin, you can create any sort of teeth style you like using just textures and alphas. :) Good luck, chuck.
_Export_2021-02-03-18-19-14_c_m_tooth_MainTex3.png Smaller gapped teeth, for bigger mouths.
_Export_2021-04-20-01-35-48_c_m_tooth_MainTex.png Kind of quick and dirty dentistry. But you can always tweak in PS.
_Export_2021-02-03-18-19-14_c_m_braces_MainTex2.png Ans this is a mouth full of crooked teeth on its way to dental perfection--via braces. :)
Teeth.png Perfect "small" teeth.

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
Not sure if you've been helped, Don. But in case you (or anyone else) needs "teeth" advice, here are some of our custom teeth PNGs. To apply then, in Character maker, simply choose Face > Mouth then open your Material Editor for the mouth. Then scroll down past the settings for the tongue, to find the Main Texture Import button. Then choose a teeth PNG and see what you think. If you have Photoshop and a solid PNG export plugin, you can create any sort of teeth style you like using just textures and alphas. :) Good luck, chuck.
View attachment 1180221 Smaller gapped teeth, for bigger mouths.
View attachment 1180213 Kind of quick and dirty dentistry. But you can always tweak in PS.
View attachment 1180214 Ans this is a mouth full of crooked teeth on its way to dental perfection--via braces. :)
View attachment 1180228 Perfect "small" teeth.
Thank you for the advise, I just installed this game last week so there is so much to learn. Sadly, I don't have Photoshop since I don't work in that area of expertise so I will simply put those PNG of yours.

Usually I only play action games so it's kinda surprising that game which focus on creating character will be this so much fun.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes