[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
My personal style rework of Archangel's Aurora from Disney's Sleeping Beauty! Eyes/bonemood/bodyshapes/expressions/skin changed.
But anyway big thanks to archangel that made already one really accurate!
Original ->

Mine:

zettone1

May 21, 2020
There are any fans of Monster High characters out there? on my page with disney characters and winx characters you can find some!
Monster High Second Edition Out Now!
Absolutely love this Draculaura <3, i hope you will make some more cute Monsters :)

Reactions: Roshua

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
High elf slave WIP.
HS2_2021-05-08-17-14-40-121.png

and Does anyone knows how to adjust male penis visual size?

I used to able to adjust it in "betterpenetrationmod" but since I update the game to screwthosenoise EX version of HS2,I can't find the options --- the "betterpenetrationmod3.02" only allows to edit the size of the collider not the visual size.

help?

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
High elf slave WIP.
View attachment 1185595

and Does anyone knows how to adjust male penis visual size?

I used to able to adjust it in "betterpenetrationmod" but since I update the game to screwthosenoise EX version of HS2,I can't find the options --- the "betterpenetrationmod3.02" only allows to edit the size of the collider not the visual size.

help?
Look at the bottom right corner of the screen, there is a plugin setting called "Advanced Bonemod Window". Once you get the window to pop up, search for the term 'dan' and you can modify its values from there. There are 3-4 results for the query dan. One of them changes the size, just cant remember which one on top of my head.

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
Look at the bottom right corner of the screen, there is a plugin setting called "Advanced Bonemod Window". Once you get the window to pop up, search for the term 'dan' and you can modify its values from there. There are 3-4 results for the query dan. One of them changes the size, just cant remember which one on top of my head.
Thanks a bunch!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes