[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 11, 2020
I been trying to find where to change the length of the torso but I have not found where to do this. Is there such a thing in the advance bone mods???

Jan 30, 2021
done my first card after some faffing; requires MCM82's Anna custom card because I used the contour and skin as a base(although I'm certain it's in the Krorus123 mod pack anyways)

Amelie
View attachment 1187562

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful girl, sringe! :)

And here is another rockin red-head... say hello to Canna! She works at Hooters, Las Vegas, Nevada.
PATHOS -Canna.png
And a quick test of the HD SaveCard 1.0 plugin. I love the idea. I just wish the image was not just "blown up" to make it larger. :(
HS2ChaF_20210510172526417.png

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
OBSOLETE!

Card has been Updated, here is the Link to the New Version:

UPDATED CARD

Here's another Gift for all "Animal Lovers" that i just finished (started yesterday at 10pm....now its 7:48am, man i am tired :eek: )

I upgraded my first Card "Shopkeeper FoxGirl" (from a Game called Fight n'Rage) but not just a few "touch ups" nope, did some serious improving, using everything i learned so far (especially some heavy "Shape Item" usage again).

Removed most of the "Basic Stuff" and recreated much better ones using "Shape Items" to better match the source material.
Improved Body and Face (more Anime Style, also closer to the source Material).

Gave her "Clothing" a nice Shiny Leather/Latex look. + Everything is more "Bling Bling" now :p

Get her "while shes hot" :ROFLMAO: and enjoy, i am going to get some sleep now, my eyes are killing me :rolleyes:

Foxgirl6.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
My Aurora from wreck it ralph Version Is Out Now! Original by Vaneon, clothes and hairs are made by him:

• Love
Reactions: vaneon

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I upgraded my first Card "Shopkeeper FoxGirl" (from a Game called Fight n'Rage) but not just a few "touch ups" nope, did some serious improving, using everything i learned so far (especially some heavy "Shape Item" usage again).

Removed most of the "Basic Stuff" and recreated much better ones using "Shape Items" to better match the source material.
Improved Body and Face (more Anime Style, also closer to the source Material).
Those are noticeable improvements! Great job getting good :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Highlandrise
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes