[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
AOP: That'ssssss.... RIGHT! Joey Jojo & dasboosh, you dudes just won an all-expenses paid trip to TIJUANA, MEXICO! :cool: Pack your bags and don't forget your Glock 9s because your headed for sun and survival in the murder capital of the world!
JoeyJojo & dasboosh: o_O
AOP: And don't forget, if you just can't get away, you can always cash in your winnings for a copy of this lovely v-vixen for your Honey Select 2 game. What do you say????
View attachment 1259557
FYI: If you want her to wear her actual "Daisy Dukes" like you see here, you'll need this HD-sized character card as well as the attached zipmod. Make sure to un-rar then place it in your "mods" folder. Enjoy!
What do I say!? I say BOOM goes the dynamite!

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello Everyone
My New Last Cards Of Fire Emblem

- Marisa (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones)
- Mia (Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance)
- Catria (Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon)
- Fir (Fire Emblem Sword Of Seals)
- Eirika (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones)
Marisa Fire Emblem.png Mia Fire Emblem.png Catria Fire Emblem.png Fir Fire Emblem.png Eirika Fire Emblem.png

Bye

Last edited:
Reactions: laAngelblade32

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Finished Updating / Fixing my Sailor Moon Girls - and while i was on it, also my Foxgirl -

All Accessoires that are attached to any piece of clothing, are now linked to that clothing, meaning you remove that piece of clothing = the linked accessoire will be removed too, no more manual removing (and some of those Accessoires were made with more than a dozen of items / pieces) so you could say, this is a "Quality of Life Update" :sneaky:

May the Fun be with you!

1.jpg
Foxgirl4.jpg

Sailor Moon.png Sailor Venus.png Sailor Mercury.png Sailor Mars.png Sailor Jupiter.png Sailor Uranus.png Sailor Neptun.png Sailor Pluto.png Sailor Saturn.png

Shopkeeper FoxGirl.png

By the way, All of my HS2 Cards and HS2 Scenes are now also available on Booru.

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Yo guys i really need your help! Can someone help me get the overlays from this violetta card? i need this overlays for Helen Parr! thanks to the experts that will help me.

Jan 30, 2021
Yo guys i really need your help! Can someone help me get the overlays from this violetta card? i need this overlays for Helen Parr! thanks to the experts that will help me.
Try this card, Roshua. It has Violet's outfit, and all the texture overlays embedded--which should be easy to tweak for Helen. You should nto have to remove them, just load in your own body and face after loading this card.
HS2ChaF_20210623085937213.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes