[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Hey, did you ever finish making this card?
Yes. See the links in my signature ;) (Most liked at my "kenzato")

Roshua, I answered at the discord "hs2-help" channel and here it is: " I used WaifuRipper but it had problem with the overlays. Now I use CardImageReplacer. First I save an ordinary card, then make screenshots (F9) then crop those images and finally apply the new picture on the original card. There's also a mod in BR 3.2 as far as I know. Here are links for CardImageReplacer and https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-196#post-5411891 "

Also ... Hitomi is updated but I'm not sure whether to give it for free ... I'll think for a while :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Seracen

May 21, 2021
Anyone aware of work for HS2 regarding the Mass Effect characters? I've seen the Tali and Miranda ones (and a Liara one as well), but was hoping someone had done Jack as well.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Yes. See the links in my signature ;) (Most liked at my "kenzato")

Roshua, I answered at the discord "hs2-help" channel and here it is: " I used WaifuRipper but it had problem with the overlays. Now I use CardImageReplacer. First I save an ordinary card, then make screenshots (F9) then crop those images and finally apply the new picture on the original card. There's also a mod in BR 3.2 as far as I know. Here are links for CardImageReplacer and https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-196#post-5411891 "

Also ... Hitomi is updated but I'm not sure whether to give it for free ... I'll think for a while :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you should be a giver ;) and give that is the entire point of this thread.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, it's the Guessing Game once again... this time from the year 1992!
QUESTION: Whose sweet bum does this sweet bum belong??
(PIC)
Remember, if you guess right, you win a copy of her--including any custom mesh/texture zipmods she needs!
Sharon Stone?
Nevermind. Just saw the Cool World posts. This is what I get for only checking this thread every few days. Now the outfit makes more sense.

Jan 30, 2021
Sharon Stone?
Nevermind. Just saw the Cool World posts. This is what I get for only checking this thread every few days. Now the outfit makes more sense.
I just looked up Sharon Stone. Gorgeous & should make for a great new character model... IF we can pull her off. Lately there have been some issues with all our projects. If you believe in Eros, the baron lord of boning; pray for us brothers and sisters, pray.

stonenude.png

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
I just looked up Sharon Stone. Gorgeous & should make for a great new character model... IF we can pull her off. Lately there have been some issues with all our projects. If you believe in Eros, the baron lord of boning; pray for us brothers and sisters, pray.

View attachment 1267288
I will do you one better I shall Pray to Crom! the chief god of the Cimmerians, Conan the barbarian.

Reactions: mk21

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
HS2ChaF_20210626212720394.png
Last one didn't come out so great. Definitely need to fix it at some point. In the mean time, here's the next Quest for Glory girl, Gnome Ann the Inn Keeper from QFG5

• Haha
Reactions: TheComrade

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
I think you should be a giver ;) and give that is the entire point of this thread.
You're right.
The first version was free and even though the update took a lot of time it's still not perfect.
Well if someone wants to share a certain mod with me, I'll be glad :)

Behold! :)
Miss Tanaka
Hitomi B.png

And there's a bonus ;)
The "one step backwards" card. Still can not decide which face is better. It also uses the previous outfit
Hitomi Balt.png
More images at
Enjoy :)

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
You're right.
The first version was free and even though the update took a lot of time it's still not perfect.

Miss Tanaka
View attachment 1267672

And there's a bonus ;)
The "one step backwards" card. Still can not decide which face is better. It also uses the previous outfit
View attachment 1267673
More images at
She's fantastic! I prefer the updated one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jareczek8
Jan 30, 2021
You're right.

Miss Tanaka
View attachment 1267672

And there's a bonus ;)
View attachment 1267673
More images at
Gorgeous work, T! :) I especially adore how you got her body juuuuuust right.

Reactions: tretete

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
For those of you who've been waiting for me to find a place for my cards, I've finally gotten around to it (after a few hectic weeks!).

Not many options really, so have gone to the Kenzato board, though I generally dislike it and it can be fairly slow. Not uploaded anything yet other than an initial teaser image, but will start plugging the cards back in from tomorrow. Find me here: .

I'll drop updates on the forum when I release new stuff too.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Really hope you share this beautiful card chief.
I am just finishing up a Matsumoto and a Yoruichi and I will share all 3. I can't take credit for the Harribel one, though. I just heavily edited her body. The face, hair and clothes is from Zeniko, over at the yuki-portal.

Reactions: dasboosh and Turin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes