[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
New HS2 concept guys... imagine being able to create Koikatsu type characters inside Honey Select 2! Dumb idea? Great idea? Should PATHOS just design lawn mowers, and that lever you pull to get the fairy floss to spin? :geek:

These two character cards are 100% native working--and essentially teasers. Their faces are the main problem. Their mouth, teeth, and eyes are simply not scalable & still align/work correctly in an HS2 H-scene. HS2 native textures and shaders are also unsuitable for the Koikatsu look. Thus, you need a custom HS2 head mesh & textures/shader, designed to make an HS2 girl have the same proportional attributes as Koikatsu girls. This is being worked out right now. In the meantime, these "versions" of that Koikatsu custom mod work fairly well OOTB--and will give you a feel for the mod before its done.

In case you are not familiar with Koikatsu, just imagine any Japanese hentai comic you've ever seen become colorized and animated for you to explore/interact in virtually. :)
PATHOS - Koi.png

PATHOS - Katsu.png

May 12, 2021
You need to make sure Graphics Mod is activated first.
Open initsetting from the game's root folder:

Make sure Enable GraphicsMod is CHECKED and DHH is UNCHECKED.
Don't mind me.. I'm just bookmarking all the tips and tricks you post I really wish you'd make a small write up about really good things you've learned.

Reactions: Sepheyer

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Это тема для карточек персонажей. Я искал и не мог найти темы на этом сайте для созданных сцен и скриншотов. Поисковик ничего не выдаёт, какие бы фразы по этой игре не вводил. Подскажите если есть на этом сайте таккая тема для общения и обмена.

This is a theme for character cards. I searched and could not find themes on this site for generated scenes and screenshots. The search engine does not give anything, no matter what phrases you enter for this game. Tell me if there is such a topic for communication and exchange on this site.

Jan 30, 2021
Это тема для карточек персонажей. Я искал и не мог найти темы на этом сайте для созданных сцен и скриншотов. Поисковик ничего не выдаёт, какие бы фразы по этой игре не вводил. Подскажите если есть на этом сайте таккая тема для общения и обмена.

This is a theme for character cards. I searched and could not find themes on this site for generated scenes and screenshots. The search engine does not give anything, no matter what phrases you enter for this game. Tell me if there is such a topic for communication and exchange on this site.
Here is F95's official HS2 scene sharing thread, V. https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...cene-sharing-thread.85125/page-3#post-6039609

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Helew!

Let me introduce... Maeween and her Twin sister Moeleen!.

Duo-Preview.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elie.
Elie-Preview.png

Last but not least. Freyja!
Freyja-Preview.png

Here the Cards.

I will take the opportunity to show some cards that will be coming soon.

From our new series... Worlds in Collision

When two races that had never seen each other meets, it is well known that the first thing that goes through his head is ... How I destroy it!

One race that fears everything it can't explain and the other that hates everything that doesn't look like it ... they were destined for war ...

Human Faction. Rose
Full-Preview.jpg

Elf Faction. Antah
Full-Preview.jpg

*New Serie* Goddess of the Galaxy.

We are planning to start with a series of cards based on the planets and natural satellites of our galaxy. Starting with the Sun and our Moon and we will create the cards for each planet respectively.

Duo-Preview.jpg (no head mod).

Well thats all have a good day.

Mar 30, 2021

You mean Scenes to be used in the StudioNEO?

Kenzato.uk has a search function for nothing but Scene cards for StudioNEO. Booru is rather lacking in that regard.

Seracen

May 21, 2021
Ok, it's the Guessing Game once again... this time from the year 1992!
QUESTION: Whose sweet bum does this sweet bum belong??
View attachment 1260985
Remember, if you guess right, you win a copy of her--including any custom mesh/texture zipmods she needs!
Hmm, looks like Holly Would to me.

EDIT: Whoops, someone beat me to the punch. Still, it's a fairly iconic look from that era. Her and Jessica Rabbit, lol.

Jan 30, 2021
hey guys, what is the last repack that you would recommend me to download hs2 with all the mods?
We are currently building our girls from BR 3.2:
[BR] Better Repack R3.2.png
Aside from various other awesome new clothing/hair/character mods, that one I believe has a new batch of the great hair master sjjpl which he is OK to share in the Repack. I also recommend you support his work to grab those hair styles which he still regards more exclusively. :) Krorus also has an ever updating series which I believe can be pasted on top of the BR 3.2 & allow even more cool public mods.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hello , I tried since few day play with studio neo for creating scene.. I'm really newbie . I understand a bit how it works, but If guys you know a good thread here for that, just tell me I will copy my question/problem. There is my problem : I downloaded Hooh scriptcock to put a..cock on male . I readed Instruction from Hooh , but I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANS ! I Cannot figure out how to add cock to my model. The mod work, I tried some other scene created by other people and it is working , so the mod is not the problem, it is me. Can someone PV me please or reply ? Thank you.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
You mean Scenes to be used in the StudioNEO?

Kenzato.uk has a search function for nothing but Scene cards for StudioNEO. Booru is rather lacking in that regard.
Да Scenes для StudioNEO. Про другие сайты обмена я знаю. Я именно про этот сайт. Если есть это тема то и про Scenes для StudioNEO должна быть.

Yes Scenes for StudioNEO. I know about other exchange sites. I'm talking about this site. If there is this topic, then there should be about Scenes for StudioNEO.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes