[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Some sailors
(the original cards got some of the finest outfit works i have ever seen - i like them slutty though - THX)
ashamed i dont remember where i go the originals from....
View attachment 1268031 View attachment 1268037
View attachment 1268039 View attachment 1268041
View attachment 1268044 View attachment 1268046
View attachment 1268051 View attachment 1268052

Well, thank you for your kind words, glad that you like my Work, and yea that outfit work took me around a week to finish, so its always nice to to see such recognition, also nice editing ;)

I would just like to ask you to give me credit here and on Booru, other than that everyone is welcome to edit and share my stuff (y)

Original Source
Updated Source

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Small Update to my Succubus Demonia. She got a pair of sharp Fangs now, cant belive that i forgot that when i created her, whats a succubus without fangs :p

Demonia Updated.png

Character Card: Demonia.png

Lay Filho

Jul 5, 2017
Rinko Akiyama

View attachment 1268820
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to dowload the cards and DHH file from my google drive:

I download the card, only the .png file but it's missing the clothes when I try load in-game. How can I download the clothes aswell?

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
I download the card, only the .png file but it's missing the clothes when I try load in-game. How can I download the clothes aswell?
What version of the game do you use? If it's better repack by screwnthisnoise update your game and update your mods too with initsettings.exe (or use kkmanager). If you don't use this repack tell me and I will post the link with the clothes.
All my cards are made with the mods of better repack, for now I'm not adding any external mods

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I downloaded the latest modpack (and the others before of course) uploaded here and the game sent me a message telling that some texture plugin was targeting the wrong version of Bepinex (never updated the game before) so I updated with KKmanager, HS2 works with some difficulties and low FPS so I'm looking to DL the new version of Bepinex but which files should I put in the folder ? the Bepinex folder only or the two files in the archive too ? (tried running the game after putting everything run smoothly... in japanese (I downloaded the latest translation mod just after bepinex but haven't tried it yet) and I haven't been able to load an encounter as fast as the game loaded so I shutted it down.)

Edit: the game isn't running in japanese, it is running in vanilla

Last edited:

Lay Filho

Jul 5, 2017
What version of the game do you use? If it's better repack by screwnthisnoise update your game and update your mods too with initsettings.exe (or use kkmanager). If you don't use this repack tell me and I will post the link with the clothes.
All my cards are made with the mods of better repack, for now I'm not adding any external mods
I used the kkmanager to update my mods and it worked! Thanks for the help and thanks for the amazing card!
May I ask you other question?
Only Ai Shoujo Cards work with Ai Shoujo game, right? Cards from another game from Illusion should not work.

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
I used the kkmanager to update my mods and it worked! Thanks for the help and thanks for the amazing card!
May I ask you other question?
Only Ai Shoujo Cards work with Ai Shoujo game, right? Cards from another game from Illusion should not work.
You can use the cards of Honey Select 2 DX in Ai Shoujo and the cards of Ai Shoujo in HS2. And thanks, I'm glad that you like the card :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lay Filho

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I downloaded the latest modpack (and the others before of course) uploaded here and the game sent me a message telling that some texture plugin was targeting the wrong version of Bepinex (never updated the game before) so I updated with KKmanager, HS2 works with some difficulties and low FPS so I'm looking to DL the new version of Bepinex but which files should I put in the folder ? the Bepinex folder only or the two files in the archive too ? (tried running the game after putting everything run smoothly... in japanese (I downloaded the latest translation mod just after bepinex but haven't tried it yet) and I haven't been able to load an encounter as fast as the game loaded so I shutted it down.)

Edit: the game isn't running in japanese, it is running in vanilla
Update: New Bepinex works, back to problem n°1 the FPS rate took some vacations and the graphic quality too (not a settings problems)

now this is my issue

I never had missing mods before, does anyone know from where it comes (The modpacks have been integrally installed) and do you know where to find them ?

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Update: New Bepinex works, back to problem n°1 the FPS rate took some vacations and the graphic quality too (not a settings problems)

now this is my issue

I never had missing mods before, does anyone know from where it comes (The modpacks have been integrally installed) and do you know where to find them ?
Pantyhose =
Open Jackets =
Ada Dress =
Bigger Jacket =

kyojin246

Jun 4, 2020
First, THANK YOU for all the overlays and the helpful instructions Shenaniganzz! There are so many options for overlay editing (and I know I can't do Photoshop) I was kind off overwhelmed. GIMP looks like just what I need. I am playing with it now. I've stalked all your overlay posts and will enjoy learning and goofing. Again, gracias.

Second, as a thank you and for all my fellow pervs who love bruises IRL (pointing at my username) or just in game, I wanted to share something I stumbled across, before I figured out overlays. Someone used Suntan to add all over bruises. It's called PlayHome and I included it with the lovely Masochistina here. (For kicks I added the handslap Face Overlay too.) The body bruises can be made lighter or darker changing the colors in Suntan, I usually like them more purplish but I wanted them to match her face one. I hope i'm doing this right, this is my first time trying to post cards.

Hope folks enjoy and thanks everyone for all the great cards and advice. :)
can you post the overlay by itself? thanks in advance

Reactions: jujujuaalltheway
May 8, 2021
Okay, I've gotten good enough at the basics of this to release something not completely embarrassing.

I've got an aged up Azula for you guys. Tried to get as close as possible to what (I think) her adult face would look like in 3d. The outfit is loosely based on what she wore in the vacation episode. Only assets found in BetterRepack R4 were used so it's not a perfect match in terms of accessories, but I think it's close enough.

Cards:

A higher res image (not a card):
az_demo.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes