[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Okay, I've gotten good enough at the basics of this to release something not completely embarrassing.

I've got an Azula for you guys. Tried to get as close as possible to what (I think) her face would look like in 3d. The outfit is loosely based on what she wore in the vacation episode. Only assets found in BetterRepack R4 were used so not a perfect match in terms of accessories, but I think it's close enough.

Cards (hairstyle is the only difference):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A higher res image (not a card):
View attachment 1273143
What a witchy woman Azula is... ;) Welcome to our sharing thread, Taylor!

Reactions: Victorian_Taylor

1cearmor

Jan 18, 2018
Hi everyone, just downloaded HS2 today and tried to find the card for Saori Otokawa from Discipline: Record of a Crusade/The Hentai Academy/Discipline Zero. The only card I found looked quite bad and didn't even import into the game so I did the card myself. I usually suck at character editors but anyway tried to do my best, still not really satisfied with the face though. Any improvements for the card will be appreciated

Reactions: VERNON_S
Jan 30, 2021
Hi everyone, just downloaded HS2 today and tried to find the card for Saori Otokawa from Discipline: Record of a Crusade/The Hentai Academy/Discipline Zero. The only card I found looked quite bad and didn't even import into the game so I did the card myself. I usually suck at character editors but anyway tried to do my best, still not really satisfied with the face though. Any improvements for the card will be appreciated
When you are able, make sure to also purchase a digital copy at DLsite, so you send your love of the game back to Illusion Soft & we ensure there is one day a Honey Select Part 3. ;) I actually went a step further myself & had my friend Kei from Osaka send me a physical DVD copy & box---just so I have one a those too! It's really too bad HS2 is not simply sold on Steam.
IMG_1106.jpg
As for improvement help on your card, I personally thought it was damn good, man. The face and hair are just perfect for Saori. :) As for body, I think the most common pitfall for HS2 beginning artisans is hand size. Often hands are never enlarged which, when enlarged, makes for a much more realistic body aspect. Of course, creators may wish for hands to be smaller also. Just whatever you like best. I quickly popped in one of our comic style body presets for you to compare/contrast & decide which you like better. Also, when you choose a character for inspiration, sometimes you can very easily get away with creating them perfectly just by modifying bits of their existing clothing textures. When you load this card, open Material Editor for the Top and Bottom clothing. Then Export the Main tex texture to see what was done to get the authentic black collar and belt area for Saori's character.
HS2ChaF_20210701005524523.png

If you ever would like advice or help with a character, just hail brother. We'll be here if we can be.

PS: if you don't have Photoshop, GIMP can be a great friend.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
ARTISANS-PATHOS

I will say that I love your characters that you make. They're awesome and well-crafted. I even subscribed your Patreon page. I'm happy to support the work you put into them. Some of the best realistic characters I ever seen and almost as good as the character models from DAZ 3D or Cinema 4D. I'm usually not a huge fan of HS1/HS2 models that but you definitely make wonderful character models especially some from my favorite shows, movies and games. If there will be a Honey Select 3 in the future I would love to see some great improvements with pretty realistic models. :)

These are some of my favorites from yours. I even like the models of Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield in HS2. HS2_2021-07-01-01-52-48-130.png HS2_2021-07-01-01-49-56-777.png
HS2_2021-07-01-01-48-27-275.png HS2_2021-07-01-01-46-41-275.png HS2_2021-07-01-02-00-27-865.png HS2_2021-07-01-02-02-00-619.png

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I was wondering if there is a mod or way to create characters with a realist skin texture?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes