[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
How did you get this result for the skin?
To my knowledge, that is the actual game ripped texture for Ivy's face--as part of our custom character's zipmod file. But if you want lots of freckles or scales, etc, you can achieve this same look by way of applying overlay PNGs in Character maker. Are you familiar with texture painting in say Blender? This is an example of a seamless arm texture like Mara from Call of Duty wears, but for any HS2 character. You just apply it as a Body underlay, and voilà. You can do this for tatts, freckles, anything. Hell of a lot of fun too. :)
mara-overlay.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: a2503 and reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
To my knowledge, that is the actual game ripped texture for Ivy's face--as part of our custom character's zipmod file. But if you want lots of freckles or scales, etc, you can achieve this same look by way of applying overlay PNGs in Character maker. Are you familiar with texture painting in say Blender? This is an example of a seamless arm texture like Mara from Call of Duty wears, but for any HS2 character. You just apply it as a Body underlay, and voilà. You can do this for tatts, freckles, anything. Hell of a lot of fun too. :)
View attachment 1278199
I am not familiar with blender, does it requires digital painting skills?
My main objective is to have a skin/face with freckles and also have other realist skins.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
I am not familiar with blender, does it requires digital painting skills?
Yes. You need an intermediate skillset in photoshop or GIMP and also be familiar with texture painting in Blender. I hear XBrush is best best for texture painting models. But none of us have that app. You can get by with "freebie" Blender. Your learning journey begins at Youtube. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Yes. You need an intermediate skillset in photoshop or GIMP and also be familiar with texture painting in Blender. I hear XBrush is best best for texture painting models. But none of us have that app. You can get by with "freebie" Blender. Your learning journey begins at Youtube. :)
I do have some courses about the digital painting but I do have some basics that I have to study before the blending.
But for the time being maybe using a character card with a realist skin and modifying the body or maybe fusing characters can be a temporary solution.

Jan 30, 2021
Hanmen NextGen skin is supposed to be the best HS2 skin. Although I like Nyaacho's HD textures--which are free to all--and I believe part of the latest Better Repack of HS2. Good luck with your learning, Reeroll.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
A request Run Elsie Jewelria from To Love run with school uniform and as Blue Metallia

run Elsie Jewelria (To Love ru)3.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links to download the cards and DHH file from my google drive:

(school uniform)

(as Blue Metallia)

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Alright! It's GUESSING GAME time again...

QUESTION 1: What movie babe was this brand new Honey 2 character inspired by?

QUESTION 2: If you could have this character remade into a perfectly realistic humanoid robot that can do everything (including paint your house), how much would you be willing to pay for it?

View attachment 1278497

At first, I thought Olivia Munn, but the bikini clarified it: Phoebe Cates from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Nice!

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
you could share the cards. You can do that too, I really liked them.
They are not ready yet, I usually post the images while they are a work in progress and post the cards later on when I am finished.
I will repost the image and the cards when they are ready.

Reactions: soso07

duckxxx

Jun 19, 2020
I have a general question. I guess you could call it a request. I have just noticed in this community, that there isn't anyone doing Star Trek women. I mean, there is so much to mine there. So far I think I only really seen like maybe 4.

Here is a list of what I think should be done. It's just an idea.

Jan 30, 2021
I have a general question. I guess you could call it a request. I have just noticed in this community, that there isn't anyone doing Star Trek women. I mean, there is so much to mine there. So far I think I only really seen like maybe 4.

Here is a list of what I think should be done. It's just an idea.
A guilty pleasure of mine is watching the very very first Star Trek show with Kirk and Spock and Uhura on Netflix. :) It is so ridiculous it is wonderful I think--especially those moments when the cheese becomes pure caciocavallo. I am not sure if we will ever do any specific girls from any Trek shows or movies(!!my absolute fav would be Hoshi Sato from Enterprise!!) But I REALLY like the old show "mini-skirts", personally. I could see every one of our honey girls donning that bit of cosplay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes