[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

insimgnia

Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys, if you allow me that, i have a little challenge for Artisans of Pathos.
At first, let me tell you i find all your cards wonderfull, i think we call all thank you for your great work. Then, i've been looking everywhere, if i'm not wrong, there's not much cards of Elle Fanning and the better for me is Persueus one (look down this post). Hard challenge, sure but nobody actually has been really successfull to reproduct her magical face. Do you think you could surprise us again with making her card? I admit, i'll very be curious to see that ^^. Cheers !
i have to second this, perseus knocks it out of the park frequently but elle is some of his earlier work, and she looks more like elisha cuthbert than elle fanning. i'd be very interested to see if AP could capture the likeness, but i don't doubt it'd be difficult.

Arhbaal

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, that's strange there are not so many cards of her ! She would be probably one of the most beautifull girls in the world actually.
It will be a hard challenge because her facial features make her really unique (eyes, cheeks, mouth, smile, nose), She is always a mix of
sensuality, natural, wittiness and cuteness (yeah ok, i'm in love xD) . For me, we can't say "she look likes someone",

Jan 30, 2021
i'd be very interested to see if AP could capture the likeness
ME, TOO. :confused: Thoughts so far?
thoughts.png

The above love is 100% native honey. In terms of using more complex "custom" mesh approaches, we could potentially rip this DAZ girl and put her directly into Honey 2 instead. But that would take like maybe $238,432.58 US worth of effort I think. Yeah, $238,432 US... and 58 cents. :geek:

elle1.jpg

Last edited:

SA1

Jan 23, 2021

I downloaded scene and its not loading from the above site, what am I missing?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017

I downloaded scene and its not loading from the above site, what am I missing?
Are you sure those are "scenes", friend? They look like they are just normal screenshots to me.

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 1285517

The above love is 100% native honey. In terms of using more complex "custom" mesh approaches, we could potentially rip this DAZ girl and put her directly into Honey 2 instead. But that would take like maybe $238,432.58 US worth of effort I think. Yeah, $238,432 US... and 58 cents. :geek:

View attachment 1285529
Wow dude that's awesome! Really looks like her! :love:

Arhbaal

Jan 12, 2020
View attachment 1285517

View attachment 1285529
Wow, this is very good ! The first picture slaped me in the face ! It really looks like the real one ! And i'm surprised it took you not that much time to do her haha ! :)

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
hi, does anyone have a card similar to rick and morty's sexbot?
i think she calls gwendolline.

i-ben-naceur-prohibe-sex-bot-poster-nude-4.jpg

kerolot3

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 1285517

View attachment 1285529
Holy shit! That above one looks exactly like her!

My Dudes, you have green Light for that one, atleast from my Side.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Jan 30, 2021
Holy shit! That above one looks exactly like her!

My Dudes, you have green Light for that one, at least from my Side.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Elle will be available soon. While I have yas here, what are your thoughts on this updated Supergirl? Nova had posted a shot of our 1.0 Kara a few days ago & I thought her cape was off. This Kara has a new cape.
kara-2.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes