[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Elle will be available soon. While I have yas here, what are your thoughts on this updated Supergirl? Nova had posted a shot of our 1.0 Kara a few days ago & I thought her cape was off. This Kara has a new cape.
View attachment 1288344
You're welcome! I'm loving your updated Kara! She looks great! I'm wondering if you could do Melissa Benoist's version of Kara-El/Supergirl even maybe Sasha Calle who's playing Kara-El/Supergirl in the coming up Flash movie or at least their suits. It's just a thought. And again you certainly done a great job on Laura Vandervoort, who also played Kara-El/Supergirl in Smallville besides appearing in the "V" series and she even appear in Supergirl's TV series as Indigo/Brainiac 8. Lol. I can't wait for you released Elle!

Melissa Benoist

Sasha Calle as Kara-El_Supergirl.png
Sasha Calle

Laura Vandervoort

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade
Jan 30, 2021
You're welcome! I'm loving your updated Kara! She looks great! I'm wondering if you could do Melissa Benoist's version of Kara-El/Supergirl even maybe Sasha Calle who's playing Kara-El/Supergirl in the coming up Flash movie or at least their suits. It's just a thought. And again you certainly done a great job on Laura Vandervoort, who also played Kara-El/Supergirl in Smallville besides appearing in the "V" series and she even appear in Supergirl's TV series as Indigo/Brainiac 8. Lol. I can't wait for you released Elle!

Melissa Benoist

View attachment 1290074
Sasha Calle

Laura Vandervoort
Man, I totally forgot Laura had done Smallville! Yep! But I think she looks good in any sg outfit. :geek: So might her bff, Jessica.
The redhead's about ready to rock.
rocktheredheads.png

Parakleet

Jul 10, 2021
I don't know if I'm missing something here...I've been installing some character cards, but when opened in the game they all seem stripped of their personality settings (coming in as "Composed"). Does some step need to be taken to retain what's in the cards?

Reactions: rufusGGG

vertalet123

Jan 11, 2019
~
※Next-Gen skin shader(NGSS)を使用しています。HS2GraphicsでSSSをenableにしていないと、肌が黒くなります。NGSSについては

HS2ABMX、OverlayMods、PregnancyPlus、Pogskin、ハイヒール、食い込みサイハイソックス、3D_inmouを使用しています。使用MODの入手先などは をご覧ください。
~

WHAT IS IT AND HOW DO I GET IT? thanks

Mar 30, 2021
In the course of smashing out another batch of 64 characters, managed to figure out how to properly eliminate the annoying neck bulge and now need to go through all 256+ cards and re-edit them all :B

Reactions: suits and cats
Dec 23, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1291351
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-6151799 - link
Many thanks sir. When you mention the previous packs are required, is that to make sure all the related mods are available?

Reactions: mk21
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes