[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
So I've seen Triss, does anyone out there have any idea where a guy can get a really quality Ciri, and maybe Yennefer? From The Witcher 3? Really want a Ciri card/mod.

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
I was looking at AoP's Jessica Riley, and does anyone see Kristen Bell? Because I'm thinking almost sisters here.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Sorry to ask this but i've been looking for a HS2 brigitte (Overwatch) for a while without any luck, someone have this ?

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
"really quality" don't promise, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgot where I found original:
View attachment 1299046
Thank you for the reply! It's not quite what I'm looking for, unfortunately, but I appreciate it none the less! I was hoping XeyNiu or Roy12 or some of the other fantastic card/mod creators around had done a Ciri at some point, but I suppose they're all so busy with other projects, they probably haven't.

Roy12 did a REALLY top tier Ciri, but it's HS1, which I don't have, and I don't know think you can change an HS1 character over to HS2, can you? Man... I want Ciri in this game.

Last edited:

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
So I've seen Triss, does anyone out there have any idea where a guy can get a really quality Ciri, and maybe Yennefer? From The Witcher 3? Really want a Ciri card/mod.
never found a ciri but I do remember these two models made by the same guy - they are real fucking good

and

Reactions: tadpole_tom

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
Thank you for the reply! It's not quite what I'm looking for, unfortunately, but I appreciate it none the less! I was hoping XeyNiu or Roy12 or some of the other fantastic card/mod creators around had done a Ciri at some point, but I suppose they're all so busy with other projects, they probably haven't.

Roy12 did a REALLY top tier Ciri, but it's HS1, which I don't have, and I don't know think you can change an HS1 character over to HS2, can you? Man... I want Ciri in this game.
McM82's Yennefer is top quality. So pick the one the guy posted above.

For Ciri, someone in this thread called DAISHU posted a good one. Card in the link below.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4005476
786825_1.7.png

Mar 7, 2020
Hello, I know this is not the post for Studio, but I don't know where else to ask and everyone here is so helpful <3
So I'm trying to make a custom animation test, I managed to make one of the feet follow a route with a nodecontrain to the foot Joint linking it to a navigator, and pareting that navigator to a route, all well with a simple Position movement, but is there anyway I can make it rotate? I want my foots and hands to rotate too but the Points doesn't seem to have that gizmo, I'm sorry If I'm not explaining myself correcting, I'm trying my best here D:.
1626349328795.png

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
That is supposed to be an aged up Hermoine(the "Professor" version) from the old Harry Potter films. We have a new variant of her now that was inspired by the Witch Trainer - Silver PC game. And if you know that game, yes, Luna and Cho are next.
where can I find this variant.?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes