[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Are those male uncensors like those dicks? Look much better than the existing BetterPenetration uncensors
Nah, sorry. Those are studio items, Hooh's dicks.
The best uncensor dicks are SOS dicks, I think. But they don't match a lot of skin colors, so you kind of have to try and make the skin match the dick instead of the other way around.

Nov 7, 2017
Two guesses as to the identity of this new custom "commission" character for Honey 2... can you believe this crazy business? :geek:
View attachment 1302717
That's easy! Lol. That's Courtney Whitmore aka Stargirl! I've seen her first season and can't wait for her second season to start along the rest of the final/sixth season of Supergirl in August and finishing up the first season of Superman & Lois. Love that you're adding her in Honey Select 2. :love: :LOL:

Jan 30, 2021
Dark Ruler, a fellow HS2 mod artist, released the best possible mesh model for Lara Croft this past November 2020. However, many seem to want her to look more like her original model than what was initially offered. Instead of just redoing her from scratch, we have decided to see about a collaboration between PATHOS and DK in hopes to improve Lara's already awesome aspect so she's more inline with the original game rip model. This is a snapshot of the original game rip model, DK's Lara card as it loads in my machine, and two F11 captures added of the updated Lara as she currently exists. Bottom line, the Dark Ruler/PATHOS Lara Croft is coming soon.

lararottr-update.png
Here is another snap of how this Lara looks with "she-hulk" Mara(CODMW)'s muscle ma'am body... eat your heart out Cuni. ;)
itakeitback.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes