[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, Just wanted to say, from MoneyHeist go out, I always dreamed about tokyo(ursula)
so I downloaded a char and was a bit shitty IDK if was because of my game so I mod her a bit and wanted to share the result

V1. the original but modified
V2. Ursula Corbero. from internet pics
V3. Ursula as Tokyo from MH.

May 8, 2021
Since my Azula card was pretty well-received I decided to try to make another character from the same universe. I picked Mai.

Went for a semi-realistic look again. Not a perfect match in hairstyle but I believe it's the closest one possible with any combination of available hair assets and she should be recognizable.

Cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A higher resolution image (not a card):
mai_demo_01.png

(If you see a mod missing message, any assets used in my cards come from the common mod packs found in this post.)

P.S. I also slightly improved and updated my Azula cards. Nothing big, but her hands and a few other minor details should be better.

Last edited:

Weed420Kush

Jul 18, 2021
pl
Dark Ruler, a fellow HS2 mod artist, released the best possible mesh model for Lara Croft this past November 2020. However, many seem to want her to look more like her original model than what was initially offered. Instead of just redoing her from scratch, we have decided to see about a collaboration between PATHOS and DK in hopes to improve Lara's already awesome aspect so she's more inline with the original game rip model. This is a snapshot of the original game rip model, DK's Lara card as it loads in my machine, and two F11 captures added of the updated Lara as she currently exists. Bottom line, the Dark Ruler/PATHOS Lara Croft is coming soon.

View attachment 1307174
Here is another snap of how this Lara looks with "she-hulk" Mara(CODMW)'s muscle ma'am body... eat your heart out Cuni. ;)
View attachment 1307879
please give me the card?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Does anyone have outfits for girl-scouts handy and just lying around, yearning to be shared? Like regular, non-slutty versions.

Please share with me if you can - I need them for an RPGM test I am tinkering with. Whoever's outfit I'll use (if I use) will be credited as wardrobe stylist in the credits page.

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade

tikihead

Jul 10, 2020
Dropped these in the discord, but I figured I'd do it here as well. A stable of ladies and some futas:

HS2_2021-07-20-21-19-13-133.jpg

HS2_2021-07-21-01-43-46-909.jpg

Everything is using Hamnen's and DeepDive. Some cards use Advanced Parenting and Dainty's deformers, and of course a lot of costume items are mods. Everything is SSS, I use OG_Realistic-SSS as my preset, with the skybox dialed down a little.

All cards were modified (some very heavily) from other people's work, all due credit and gratitude goes to them.

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
where you get many mod to support this char? ex. dirty_bodywriting_01, sry i dont have them
Odd. I thought that any necessary textures would just be bundled with it. It's just a mishmash of every body writing image I could find. Apologies for not crediting the original authors (the template has been super helpful), but that'd take some digging.

Here's the current body writing overlay:

Everything I used as a base:

Super useful template. Once again, mad props to whoever made this.

All you should need is the one file, but included all that in case you want to edit it yourself. If there's something else, I have no idea what it is. I got the huge modpack on the site and 1/3 of it fails to load and I haven't figured out why it doesn't or why it claims to have mods installed that don't function in game even after I redownload them.

Parakleet

Jul 10, 2021
Is it possible to make requests? When I try to model a character from actual photos, I get utterly defeated in trying to capture their facial bone structure. Case in point is actress Linda Fiorentino, most especially as seen in the movie THE MODERNS. Would anyone care to take a stab at her, or suggest the jaw/cheek/chin etc. settings to approach this shape?

fiorentino_moderns1.jpg
fiorentino_moderns2.jpg fiorentino3.jpg

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes