[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I have a simple question, I don't remember that I have a mod like that , but one of a card that I took here I think have braces. I can see in material editor that the model have braces, but my question is : How do you put/add them on another card ???

HS2_2021-07-21-23-46-34-977.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheComrade
Aug 28, 2020
Is it possible to make requests? When I try to model a character from actual photos, I get utterly defeated in trying to capture their facial bone structure. Case in point is actress Linda Fiorentino, most especially as seen in the movie THE MODERNS. Would anyone care to take a stab at her, or suggest the jaw/cheek/chin etc. settings to approach this shape?
i would point you toward bonemod sliders, search for'chin' and mess around with length, offsets, and angles (rotating the x angle for instance should do some of what you're asking)

Reactions: Parakleet

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, Quick Question: Is there ANY Mod that allows the "Object / Character Marker" to be made bigger? (in StudioNeoV2) My issue is, iam working on Big Scale Scenes with Objects Tens to Hundreds Meters of Size and that tiny marker (in relation) is making it extremly Hard to move such Big Objects around. I know about the Size Slider in Axis Setting, but even when maxed out, the Marker is still super Tiny, i need it to be much MUCH bigger. If anyone know something, please let me know, any help is much appreciated.

Jan 30, 2021
I have a simple question, I don't remember that I have a mod like that , but one of a card that I took here I think have braces. I can see in material editor that the model have braces, but my question is : How do you put/add them on another card ???

View attachment 1311639
You must export the existing Main Texture that has the braces, and then with the new card loaded, import the brace texture to be the new girl's teeth.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
You must export the existing Main Texture that has the braces, and then with the new card loaded, import the brace texture to be the new girl's teeth.
These are material , not texture..There is no main texture at all on braces, only have option to import.. I don't really understand how.. and when I click copy material , it only copy in the same card :/.

2021-07-22 19_43_17-Window.png

Jan 30, 2021
These are material , not texture..There is no main texture at all on braces, I don't really understand how.. and when I click copy material , it only copy in the same card :/.

View attachment 1313525
So you have a zipmod that adds mesh based braces to a character you just loaded? Well it sounds like your loaded card could be using a "custom" default HS2 head then. Custom means some nut like us took the default HS2 head and popped in a new set of chompers that have mesh-based braces attached. If this is true, then your only option is this: With that character loaded, go to Face > Facial type > Contour then scroll down until you find one of the faces highlighted in yellow. That is the head your girl is using. Now, load your different card, then go back and choose that face for her to use also. Bam... she got braces. :)

Now, if this is NOT right, the braces must then be an accessory. I can help with that too but I'd need the card and the zipmod that provides the mesh brace accessory.

Reactions: pingvins800

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
So you have a zipmod that adds mesh based braces to a character you just loaded? Well it sounds like your loaded card could be using a "custom" default HS2 head then. Custom means some nut like us took the default HS2 head and popped in a new set of chompers that have mesh-based braces attached. If this is true, then your only option is this: With that character loaded, go to Face > Facial type > Contour then scroll down until you find one of the faces highlighted in yellow. That is the head your girl is using. Now, load your different card, then go back and choose that face for her to use also. Bam... she got braces. :)

Now, if this is NOT right, the braces must then be an accessory. I can help with that too but I'd need the card and the zipmod that provides the mesh brace accessory.
This is exactly what you said, this is a custom head/face lol I just didn't pay attention to that detail. Thanks a lot ! :D

2021-07-22 22_05_52-Window.png
Btw , I didn't install this , I think it was with the screwthisnoise R4.

tadpole_tom

Jul 1, 2020
bonjour à tous, et désolé pour mon mauvais anglais mais je me demandais si je voyais beaucoup de personnages maléfiques résidents mais pas de sheva alomar sauf sur Honey select 1 de Cunihinx mais pas sur Honey select 2 nis sur Ai-shoujo, est-ce que quelqu'un serait intéressé par le créer s'il vous plait ?
bonjour ami, vous pourriez obtenir plus de réponses si vous vous en tenez à l'anglais. Notre traductrice française est en arrêt maladie.

Translation:
Hello friend, you might get more responses if you stick to English. Our French translator is on sick leave.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes