[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Here's a few tips for hanging on the Illusion Soft cord. Stay the fuck butter cutter away from the Lobby. There is nothing for a new student like yourself there--just crackheads who enjoy being mean to others all in the name of "good fun". :poop: Second, scan the hs2 mods area for info, as well as post questions in the hs2 help. You aren't likely to learn much from Roy's tuts because they are for HS1 and seem designed to appear overly complex. I got so scared trying to read them back in February, I had daymares for a frickin week. Despite this, Roy12 will help you if you can pin him down at the IS cord. :) Darkruler, Mcm82, Cunihinx and Sjjpl are all very nice. Eminaroah is a wealth of knowledge also; he's the dude who invented our priceless SB3Utility. So grab some coffee, find your happy thought, & good luck!

PS: The bonemod will not likely help you do great noses. It will help you destroy them. See what I did last night to ou poor Wendy Fiore? I haven't seen that much sniffing power since the neighbour's bloodhound had puppies with my ant eater.

View attachment 1317433
plz do cruella emma stone

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Whoa! I have no idea what all those numbers are. I just know they are scary, and you fully don't have to fiddle with them. If that card does not work, you can just have a copy of our Aunt Cass. :) You will also need her zipmod to work 100%:
View attachment 1315419
do you have a booru or kenzato account or are most of your cards in patreon? coz you have some really good stuff ngl

Jan 30, 2021
do you have a booru or kenzato account or are most of your cards in patreon? coz you have some really good stuff ngl
Oh yeah, we post cards all the time at Kenzato, here, the Illusion Soft discord, and soooommetimes at the Illusion Booru. If you were looking to meet a certain lady though, I'd be happy to PM you a MEGA link for her.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes