[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jareczek8

Jun 10, 2021
Package (all in one) Mods v10 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-6253349 - Link
View attachment 1319404
a special thank you to ARTISANS-PATHOS, for freeing the bela (res8) for the package.
Link to google drive is not working....

Reactions: advenger123

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
I've been wondering if people playing this game prefer realistic models or the stylized models that are usually posted here or on booru. I have started working on a more realistic and natural western face. Fixing the gigantic forehead was the most annoying part. Here is a quick preview of my WIP. Any thoughts?

wip-03.png

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Here's a few tips for hanging on the Illusion Soft cord. Stay the fuck butter cutter away from the Lobby. There is nothing for a new student like yourself there--just crackheads who enjoy being mean to others all in the name of "good fun". :poop: Second, scan the hs2 mods area for info, as well as post questions in the hs2 help. You aren't likely to learn much from Roy's tuts because they are for HS1 and seem designed to appear overly complex. I got so scared trying to read them back in February, I had daymares for a frickin week. Despite this, Roy12 will help you if you can pin him down at the IS cord. :) Darkruler, Mcm82, Cunihinx and Sjjpl are all very nice. Eminaroah is a wealth of knowledge also; he's the dude who invented our priceless SB3Utility. So grab some coffee, find your happy thought, & good luck!
Seconded, not to go offtopic on the IS server, but I really don't like how the treatment they gave to several creators such as AoP. It's one thing to bs and have fun, but I've talked to several creators who had bad experiences dealing with people there. It's a great resource for mods, overlays, scenes, and models. The staff in the help section can be great, but sometimes people are butts.

I've been wondering if people playing this game prefer realistic models or the stylized models that are usually posted here or on booru. I have started working on a more realistic and natural western face. Fixing the gigantic forehead was the most annoying part. Here is a quick preview of my WIP. Any thoughts?
As always you do amazingly realistic work, Krav. I tend to prefer Western, realistic faces when creating. I really love it when a creator nails the look of a celebrity in the game. But what's amazing is we all have different styles. AoP's cards will look differently than mine, and ours will be different from DonKing187's. It's up to you the style you go in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kravnos

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Reactions: turbojoe and soso07
Jan 30, 2021
As always you do amazingly realistic work, Krav. I tend to prefer Western, realistic faces when creating. I really love it when a creator nails the look of a celebrity in the game. But what's amazing is we all have different styles. AoP's cards will look differently than mine, and ours will be different from DonKing187's. It's up to you the style you go in.
Here here... everyone who chooses to begin making art, making any sort of thing that excites a genuine feeling in all who see it; that's what being an artist is all about. We excite largely sexual emotion from our art works, but also appreciation of beauty. As a student of all human art, I have learned appreciation can be found in realistic aspects such as those done by Leo Da Vinci or Ali Cavanaugh, as much as colourful abstracts crafted by Walli Kandinsky, or Sharon Cummings.

As for skill, think of "skill" as like a ladder we climb. Body building has a very special philosophy called the Lifter's Ladder. Some lifters are at certain steps of the ladder near the bottom. That is because they are just beginning. Some have been climbing for a bit now. They are doing better, seeing some gains and starting to feel good about this "hitting heavies" business. And others in the gym are those who amaze. They can bench heavier, they can press harder, and they train much longer than everyone else. Why? Because quite simply those people have been climbing the ladder a long time now, and are close to reaching the top of it.

Anyone who ever gets discouraged because they see someone higher up on the ladder, should take glorious heart, instead. :cool: Because those people are proof positive that if we keep climbing, we'll be able to bench press a fucking Buick, too.

Jan 30, 2021
Hey brother. Did you find the HS2 version of Sindel. Thank you.
Yeah, Cuni is not porting her as far as I know. Thus, you got two options. You can request with a biiiiig pretty please :whistle: he port her maybe over at the IS cord. Or perhaps we can port her sometime from the original game rip model. :)

This actually reminds me I have been wondering lately about the ethics of just taking a model someone else has went through an effort to port, and just re-port her for our own purposes. 73lac7c has told me "officially" that everything is fair game, there are no rules, ethics or any such parameters, dog eat dog motherfucker, and kiss my @ssaroni. :confused: Of course, we can be like 73. But should we? I certainly would not want 73 to just port an original game rip model we had already worked hard to provide the community. That said, I think if we ever attend any "re-do" ports of a character, whether for a different game, or the same, we will work with the original mod artist collaboratively, or we won't be doing the re-port.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Link to google drive is not working....
no, which version of the package were you unable to download? remember that google drive has a limit on downloads for a time (known as a quota).
use the bypass: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

Jareczek8

Jun 10, 2021
no, which version of the package were you unable to download? remember that google drive has a limit on downloads for a time (known as a quota).
use the bypass: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.
Mods v10 for Honey Select 2

Jareczek8

Jun 10, 2021
Done Thank You!!

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

EnXiaN

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah, Cuni is not porting her as far as I know. Thus, you got two options. You can request with a biiiiig pretty please :whistle: he port her maybe over at the IS cord. Or perhaps we can port her sometime from the original game rip model. :)

This actually reminds me I have been wondering lately about the ethics of just taking a model someone else has went through an effort to port, and just re-port her for our own purposes. 73lac7c has told me "officially" that everything is fair game, there are no rules, ethics or any such parameters, dog eat dog motherfucker, and kiss my @ssaroni. :confused: Of course, we can be like 73. But should we? I certainly would not want 73 to just port an original game rip model we had already worked hard to provide the community. That said, I think if we ever attend any "re-do" ports of a character, whether for a different game, or the same, we will work with the original mod artist collaboratively, or we won't be doing the re-port.
Thank you for your reply. I was thinking to use HS1 and HS2 at same time and copy the parameters. What do you think?

blake05

Jul 2, 2017
Does anybody know how to make this card work? I tried but I'm not knowledgeable enough about honey select 2. I found it on a reddit page
Pokimane HS2 card - Imgur.png

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for your reply. I was thinking to use HS1 and HS2 at same time and copy the parameters. What do you think?
That would be wonderful if it worked. But unfortunately there is just too much incompatibility between Honey games and their cards. It is very possible to take a HS1 custom girl like Sindel and port her--only takes about 2 hours as I understand to reconstitute one entire zipmod to work in Honey 2. The problem is stepping on other artisans' toes. That's not nice.

Reactions: EnXiaN

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018

I honestly feel that if you ask first and get the ok then all engines go, I think it is an honorable thing to do if you get the go then baby GOOOOOOOOOOO

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes