73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainyday382

Oct 21, 2017
I really want to use body preset from HS1 on HS2. (I know it can't be)
I tried to adjust all the body parts on HS2 as same values as HS1.
But, It don't look the same at all. also using Bonemod is a bit too hard for me. :cry:

I hope someone will make a plugin like HS1 body presets loader for HS2? and a plugin which allow girl to make ahegao face in the main game too!

May 12, 2021
HS mods don't work on HS2 and AIS.
See. :HideThePain: It's enough to drive a person to drink heavily! Say, you ever try to explain to someone that "bone-out chicken wings" aren't chicken wings? and that they are actually just Nuggets / Tendies. In short just a chicken meatball deep fried with a bread coating. It's enough to make one antagonistic to bad users.

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
XeyNiu's Nanami was pretty complete.
Especially the reproducibility of hair is high.

20210722095337759.png 20210722095835847.png

If you have anziguan and Elysium mods, Please give me a message individually.
If the mods you want match each other, exchange them. Most of the mods I have are DOA and KOF.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikiwilya2015

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1291319

Pack Mods v8 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7 and v8 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7 package before downloading this v8 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
Getting the following missing item errors since installing all 8 mods.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v9 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] PACKAGE MODS v9.png

Pack Mods v9 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 2GB ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7,v8 and v9 (ALL) = 20GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8 package before downloading this v9 package or else you will not have the current complete package.

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, Quick Question: Is there ANY Mod that allows the "Object / Character Marker" to be made bigger? (in StudioNeoV2) My issue is, iam working on Big Scale Scenes with Objects Tens to Hundreds Meters of Size and that tiny marker (in relation) is making it extremly Hard to move such Big Objects around. I know about the Size Slider in Axis Setting, but even when maxed out, the Marker is still super Tiny, i need it to be much MUCH bigger. If anyone know something, please let me know, any help is much appreciated.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Guys, Quick Question: Is there ANY Mod that allows the "Object / Character Marker" to be made bigger? (in StudioNeoV2) My issue is, iam working on Big Scale Scenes with Objects Tens to Hundreds Meters of Size and that tiny marker (in relation) is making it extremly Hard to move such Big Objects around. I know about the Size Slider in Axis Setting, but even when maxed out, the Marker is still super Tiny, i need it to be much MUCH bigger. If anyone know something, please let me know, any help is much appreciated.
what resolution are you using and 4k? if it's 4k and complicated, even more if it's on a big screen, people hope until today that someone makes a bigger plugin that makes it bigger in this matter.

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
what resolution are you using and 4k? if it's 4k and complicated
1920x1080, 4K would be too much for my PC on Scenes with a lot of Characters, Objects and Animations. Iam using a 34 inch Ultra Wide Monitor, seeing your answer, i gues thats a known "issue" with no solution yet...well thats extremly dissapointing since it makes creating bigger scenes a Nightmare, i really hope that some of the modders will come up with something, would be a shame if not, since with all the assets from StudioNeo one can create wonderfull Scenes and iam having fun so far....if it wasnt for this one annoying problem....

Last edited:
Reactions: krorus123
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes