73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsatrap3231

Mar 27, 2020
I don't have this author with this card in my package, my pack in the card folder has one reserved for perseusstoned, it contains this character you are looking for
I downloaded your pack it had a lot of great stuff thank you so much for it, unfortunately though while I did find an alcina within the pack it wasn't the one i was looking for, the pack didn't have bela either but regardless i'm very grateful for everything in the pack, thanks again!

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I downloaded your pack it had a lot of great stuff thank you so much for it, unfortunately though while I did find an alcina within the pack it wasn't the one i was looking for, the pack didn't have bela either but regardless i'm very grateful for everything in the pack, thanks again!
uhm, i have bella res8 from artisansofpathos, but i can't include it in the packages as it was the owner's request for me not to include his mods in the package, so i just don't include it, so therefore the package contains only native cards (those that don't need zipmod).

Reactions: itsatrap3231

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
First, thank you for the effort to share those pesky missing mods; the completionist in me appreciates it very much. :)

I have a question, though:

Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2

Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
Some of the missing mods that are collected in your packages were moved into or have been updated in the Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge later.
I've tried to manually sort out the duplicates, but the problem I ran into is that while most are identical (so I can just delete either), some have the same version number but different file sizes.
Do you know what the difference is in those cases?
Do you plan to update the packs and remove the duplicate mods that are now included in the Sideloader?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
First, thank you for the effort to share those pesky missing mods; the completionist in me appreciates it very much. :)

I have a question, though:

Some of the missing mods that are collected in your packages were moved into or have been updated in the Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge later.
I've tried to manually sort out the duplicates, but the problem I ran into is that while most are identical (so I can just delete either), some have the same version number but different file sizes.
Do you know what the difference is in those cases?
Do you plan to update the packs and remove the duplicate mods that are now included in the Sideloader?
yes, they are different sizes because the STN makes changes to the zipmod it offers to the community, as well as I make changes to mine, regarding deleting duplicates and a complicated case to explain, I myself only leave those from my package o from the STN I delete all the duplicates, it's not all the duplicates that cause the problem, plus the head mods.

Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
yes, they are different sizes because the STN makes changes to the zipmod it offers to the community, as well as I make changes to mine, regarding deleting duplicates and a complicated case to explain, I myself only leave those from my package o from the STN I delete all the duplicates, it's not all the duplicates that cause the problem, plus the head mods.
Now I'm curious :D (yeah I know, asking questions is my weakness, hahaha)
What kind of changes are those usually and what is the purpose? :unsure:
Do they improve the original mods or do they make them more compatible?

vincephan

May 5, 2017
it seems that Xyth24 has deleted all FF7 remake related posts on his Patreon.
Does anyone have any idea?

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I wonder if this is a barrier that prevents modders from creating mods exactly like the original?
I think the issue is more that is directly selling the mods as well how those head models are created because if you rip the model off a game to put in another game and individually sell then pretty sure that going well beyond the line.

And this is a beef I have because people are using Patreon as a storefront, something Patreon wasnt intended to be used in such a way ... they fucking are one now thats for sure and thats why they have to pay sales tax.

assassinConnor123

May 11, 2021
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1291319

Pack Mods v8 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7 and v8 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7 package before downloading this v8 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
HI
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
View attachment 1291319

Pack Mods v8 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7 and v8 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7 package before downloading this v8 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
HI, i have 4.0.1 Honey select 2 version .after copying all the files in the V1 to V6 , the game is not loading stuck in the white screen.is the issue on updating the game version ?

itsatrap3231

Mar 27, 2020
uhm, i have bella res8 from artisansofpathos, but i can't include it in the packages as it was the owner's request for me not to include his mods in the package, so i just don't include it, so therefore the package contains only native cards (those that don't need zipmod).
no worries i understand thanks anyway for everything in the pack!

Reactions: krorus123

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I think the issue is more that is directly selling the mods as well how those head models are created because if you rip the model off a game to put in another game and individually sell then pretty sure that going well beyond the line.

And this is a beef I have because people are using Patreon as a storefront, something Patreon wasnt intended to be used in such a way ... they fucking are one now thats for sure and thats why they have to pay sales tax.
Add to that that Illusion has come down on people just for selling artwork done in Studio NEO, so them coming after modders wouldn't surprise me either.

UriYumo

Apr 19, 2021
it seems that Xyth24 has deleted all FF7 remake related posts on his Patreon.
Does anyone have any idea?
What the hell was that idiot expecting "selling" his shit for 50 bucks a pop? He thought he was really fooling anyone with his "plz, my mods are my precious collection. I will release them in 1 year's time for free. This is just meant to support my artistic ventures... not to collect money for my greedy ass by stealing Square Enix's models" If the dumbass had just done the normal $5 dollar tier subscription, he wouldn't have been on Square Enix's radar.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Add to that that Illusion has come down on people just for selling artwork done in Studio NEO, so them coming after modders wouldn't surprise me either.
That I doubt, one thing is selling artwork using their models since it doesnt need the game as mods increase a game lifetime since without the modding scene Illusion games would perform worst in sales.

Developers are usually hands-off modding unless its using their assents on other games, besides if they had gone after him it couldnt be only for FF7R but for everything, if it was only FF7R you can make a very educated guess who was behind it, in fact its even curious it was just FF7R and not all Square Enix games he also did Lunafreya and that is still up (and free).

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Now I'm curious :D (yeah I know, asking questions is my weakness, hahaha)
What kind of changes are those usually and what is the purpose? :unsure:
Do they improve the original mods or do they make them more compatible?
no biggie, just compression and final size (my mods and STN mods)

what really changes and when a more current mod update comes out then yes, fix several problems that you have in the initial version

in both cases the size is different.

HI

HI, i have 4.0.1 Honey select 2 version .after copying all the files in the V1 to V6 , the game is not loading stuck in the white screen.is the issue on updating the game version ?
download the STN HS2 DX 4.1 package, then replace it and see if it resolves (copy and paste)

there's no way this package is a problem in the game, most of the time, you end-user did something wrong.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
download the STN HS2 DX 4.1 package, then replace it and see if it resolves (copy and paste)

there's no way this package is a problem in the game, most of the time, you end-user did something wrong.
Just curious, will your next Mods v9 have Hanmen SSS Next-Gen Skin Shader 2.0?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: krorus123
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes