Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
HS2_Measurements plugin:

By sakara

HS2_Measurements v1.1.0
-
Adds real world measurements to character creation. - To use inside Maker: - Make sure the character is in an upright pose. T-Pose is best if available. - Navigate to Body > Mods > Measurements. - Click the Refresh button. -
More info at
Holy canoli, this is amazing! I imagine there's no way to get a similar plugin working for HS1?

slacker95

Nov 15, 2020
Not sure how many of us here bought Hanmen's next-gen skin textures the day in came out only to find it got posted here already.
Nothing from the latest update has been leaked yet. It actually takes awhile for anyone to leak the mod. Awhile could be 2-3 days or more. Don't come here to complain about how this community is leaking a particular mod. That's literally what this thread is about. If you paid for it then why are you here in this thread? No one here is going to feel any remorse for you and if you also download the leaked mods from here you have absolutely no right to complain.

fishheadthedeparted

Jan 8, 2019
Nothing from the latest update has been leaked yet. It actually takes awhile for anyone to leak the mod. Awhile could be 2-3 days or more. Don't come here to complain about how this community is leaking a particular mod. That's literally what this thread is about. If you paid for it then why are you here in this thread? No one here is going to feel any remorse for you and if you also download the leaked mods from here you have absolutely no right to complain.
No idea where this aggression is coming from but... okay. I have absolutely no issue with people leaking stuff, so don't go and put words in my mouth. I'm not asking for a confrontation nor looking for sympathy.

I was only asking to see if anyone else intend on buying(and are okay with sharing) withheld their decision because there's a high chance of getting it for free within a few days anyway.

Lesson learnt. Either I contribute or shut up and go back to being a lurker.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Stefan88

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone know fps solution problem?
I did have normal fps 60-100 on my computer with newest 4.0.1 release. This week I upgraded my PC and formated disk. Now I downloaded 4.0.1 and my fps are 10-40.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
No idea where this aggression is coming from but... okay. I have absolutely no issue with people leaking stuff, so don't go and put words in my mouth. I'm not asking for a confrontation nor looking for sympathy.

I was only asking to see if anyone else intend on buying(and are okay with sharing) withheld their decision because there's a high chance of getting it for free within a few days anyway.

Lesson learnt. Either I contribute or shut up and go back to being a lurker.
We just need to wait for have the last update from Hammen, a lot guys use it.

Anyone know fps solution problem?
I did have normal fps 60-100 on my computer with newest 4.0.1 release. This week I upgraded my PC and formated disk. Now I downloaded 4.0.1 and my fps are 10-40.

honey select 2/HS2_help

Stefan88

Apr 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said I was playing with normal fps on 4.0.1. I bought better CPU and RAM this week, formated PC downlaoded 4.0.1 and now my FPS are trash. Card is same as was before rtx2060.
No presets, extra mods etc. just clear betterepack game downloaded 4.0.1.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Everyone please help me, I have free time today so I decided to clean up the game folder by moving the zipmod files in the "mods" folder into the "Mymod" folder and creating folders by the author's name to put them in.
But after I finished, I entered the game and realized that the game had an error as shown in the picture, I couldn't load the character anymore
Please help me, I've been trying so hard to collect paid mods for the game, I don't want to have to reinstall the game from scratch :(
4.png 6.png Untitled.png 1.png

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I love how almost every 2 pages there is always someone asking for help and a Reply to it with the discord link where you can get literally help almost in real time for anything and we still need to remind it costantly, also it *should be* obvious that posting *multiple* pictures in any Thread without the use of the *SPOILER* option is considered spamm.

No surprise why the Aliens still refuse to invade us, would be a waste of energy and materials, extinction is only a matter of time.

PS: nothing against asking for a little help, but keep it short at least and move the topic in a private message if a good soul is willing to help.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] PACKAGE MODS v8.png

Pack Mods v8 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7 and v8 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7 package before downloading this v8 package or else you will not have the current complete package.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Everyone please help me, I have free time today so I decided to clean up the game folder by moving the zipmod files in the "mods" folder into the "Mymod" folder and creating folders by the author's name to put them in.
But after I finished, I entered the game and realized that the game had an error as shown in the picture, I couldn't load the character anymore
Please help me, I've been trying so hard to collect paid mods for the game, I don't want to have to reinstall the game from scratch :(
View attachment 1290876 View attachment 1290877 View attachment 1290879 View attachment 1290881
wow, why did you move the files? I don't know if you know those loose files in mods folder are controlled by STN Servers, the moment you moved them you ended up causing problem in the game, since it's a repack managed by STN, you moved a lot of stuff that can't be moved.

remember you can only move files inside the mymods folder.

in your case I recommend you download the STN repack again and download my package, try to save your personal stuff at least cards, coordinates, scenes, ...

Last edited:

jwby2021

Jul 11, 2021
Package (all in one) Mods v7 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1276119
Pack Mods v7 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6 and v7 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6 package before downloading this v7 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
Sir, could you recheck this v7? There is Darkruler's Widowmaker, but i could not see Getdowncrazy's Widowmaker anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes