73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2021
the game and forced to select one of the duplicates automatically, an example to make it easier, if you download my tifa from xeyniu it is the full definitive version with all the hairs available, if you leave my version and the STN version, the game will choose to load the STN version that has only a single tifa hair, so you won't be with everything in my package.

I Downloaded ALL your packs but Tifa Chinese hair still not working for me

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
the drive files have exceeded the download limit, could you please help me?
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts

HoneySelect 2\mods\Sideloader Modspack - exclusive HS2\Xeyniu
Exclude the folder Xeyniu.

Last edited:
Reactions: warframe1990x

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Matt1996

you are missing several files in your game and you must also activate in the windows registry the hs2 itself, what exactly did you do in the installation? you just need to download the STN package and extract and open it by launch init. settings, also enable the registry fix .bat.

download my package extract everything into a folder. then download the repack STN and extract it into the folder you created, then use fix.bat in the main folder and then start the game from init. settings is also found in the main game folder.

and yes, you need the STN repack, as my package doesn't have the main game, my package is just an add-on.

Last edited:

elsdia

Jun 2, 2021
vindictus tessa,Does anyone know whose work her head model is, on HS
Tessa 's head mod seem not released.

hs-73lac7c, was a commission project alongside Siete and will be released at a later date.

hs2-xyth24, for crowdfund on June 22

Otherwise, does anyone has Aya Gozen 's head mod which made by aastaroth?

Reactions: yshj0913

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
By the way, make sure to get Henk's new version of HSResolver, it pretty much fixes all the "where can I find this mod?" problems, and now we can even check out male chara cards! You can get it on Discord or right here at this link:

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
By the way, make sure to get Henk's new version of HSResolver, it pretty much fixes all the "where can I find this mod?" problems, and now we can even check out male chara cards! You can get it on Discord or right here at this link:
Thanks. That's a godsend. I had a Mirko card with 31 missing mods and this took care of all of them.

Reactions: Zanders

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks. this is a very useful update (y)

Reactions: Zanders

youngaloha

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone know how to port Cunihinx HS2 characters to AI? All characters show up just fine but they have no facial expression

I tried xyth24's "how to port HS2 to AI" guide but its only work for xyth24's head mods. Haven't found a way to port Cunihix's head mod properly yet.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
the game and forced to select one of the duplicates automatically, an example to make it easier, if you download my tifa from xeyniu it is the full definitive version with all the hairs available, if you leave my version and the STN version, the game will choose to load the STN version that has only a single tifa hair, so you won't be with everything in my package.
Could you provide a list of the mods that should be removed in SCREW package ? or All the mods that are dupe named the same, if they are then it would be easy to clean. Also what the other guy was saying STN Repack doesnt even have XeyNiu folder.

Edit:

Just checked with dupe remover i have no dupe mods with same filenames. Which would mean the names are different. I suggest creating a .bat file and including it with ur updates. Upon launch the .bat should remove all mods you have updated from the main package.

Last edited:

alahoma

Apr 30, 2020
Search in your mods folder and sub-folders if there are any similar xeyniu's tifa zipmods. Delete all of them except for the one that you want. I had the same issue as well. It worked for me.

Reactions: krorus123

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Could you provide a list of the mods that should be removed in SCREW package ? or All the mods that are dupe named the same, if they are then it would be easy to clean. Also what the other guy was saying STN Repack doesnt even have XeyNiu folder.

Edit:

Just checked with dupe remover i have no dupe mods with same filenames. Which would mean the names are different. I suggest creating a .bat file and including it with ur updates. Upon launch the .bat should remove all mods you have updated from the main package.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Onyx Hoplite

Jun 3, 2019
Anyone know how to port Cunihinx HS2 characters to AI? All characters show up just fine but they have no facial expression

I tried xyth24's "how to port HS2 to AI" guide but its only work for xyth24's head mods. Haven't found a way to port Cunihix's head mod properly yet.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So delete folder roy12, darkruler and xeyniu fully correct ? i am abit confused about the rest of the stuff you are saying here. What else should i delete ? I don't understand what you mean with the pictures. From my understanding u want us to remove all the mods except the ones in the picture ? What about the picture with the folders ?

What you should do is just completely include all the mods from there in the next version so we can just straight up delete the folders. Also maybe include like a note in the download if you dont want to make a bat file on what to delete.

Also there are winzip archives. What should we do with those Garnetfanatico is from v5, k project from v1

Last edited:

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
I am missing, Anyone have ls.acc.k3, rose.am.pubes, yamadamod.ai03acchairbeta2, re_maletofemale_body & sena.pm02 for honey select 2 ?

Please dm me or quote me if you do. Thanks.

Reactions: Wieso
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes