73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v7 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] PACKAGE MODS v7.png
Pack Mods v7 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6 and v7 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6 package before downloading this v7 package or else you will not have the current complete package.

Last edited:

Hentai4l1f3

Mar 14, 2021
Package (all in one) Mods v7 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1276119
Pack Mods v7 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6 and v7 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6 package before downloading this v7 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
thank you so much for this update version :D

Reactions: krorus123

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
What are some actual side effects of having the same mod installed multiple times? I just gave up on removing multiples because it's become a hassle and I haven't noticed any issues yet.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
What are some actual side effects of having the same mod installed multiple times? I just gave up on removing multiples because it's become a hassle and I haven't noticed any issues yet.
the game and forced to select one of the duplicates automatically, an example to make it easier, if you download my tifa from xeyniu it is the full definitive version with all the hairs available, if you leave my version and the STN version, the game will choose to load the STN version that has only a single tifa hair, so you won't be with everything in my package.

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Noob problem here. I'm able to get into the game and everything seems to work fine up until I select Call a girl the button just highlights yellow but nothing happens. This is with the most recent build R4.0.1. Any one have an idea as to why this is happening?

Pokylope

May 30, 2020
Does anyone have any idea why xeyniu's characters absolutely tank my framerate in HS2?
I have a 9900K @ 5GHz and an overclocked 2080ti and yet I only get around 45-50fps when using his Tifa vs Xyth's which is locked at 60fps...

fishheadthedeparted

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone have any idea why xeyniu's characters absolutely tank my framerate in HS2?
I have a 9900K @ 5GHz and an overclocked 2080ti and yet I only get around 45-50fps when using his Tifa vs Xyth's which is locked at 60fps...
There's way more vertices on Xeyniu's version, and more vertices means better control when making the expressions(morphs). As to why it tanks the performance, Unity is abysmally inefficient in regards to calculating shading when there's a lot of vertices in a scene. Try using a lighting setup that minimises the amount of light source, and use a skybox to simulate the global illumination. Overall, it's a tradeoff between stiffer animations but good enough to jerk and forget(Xyth) or one(Xeyliu) that needs further tweaking but has a better final result.

squallpayne

Oct 24, 2020
1) Used the search bar
- keywords tried Yakuza like a dragon, Eri, Eri Kamataki, Saeko, Seong, Seong Hui, Saeko honey select 1, Eri HS1

2) Only found
- Saeko and Nonoha HS2, Seong Hui HS2, Ririka HS2

*Shows ID, passport and driving license* Anyone knows if there's any Yakuza like a dragon mods for HS1?

Apr 27, 2018
Package (all in one) Mods v6 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
View attachment 1265254
Pack Mods v6 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 5.5gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5 and v6 (ALL) = 16GB ZIP

- Version 4.1 DX

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5 package before downloading this v6 package or else you will not have the current complete package.

make good use of the definitive packaging, everything is back as it was, now with all possible additions, until the next, GoodBye.
the drive files have exceeded the download limit, could you please help me?

Reactions: phunghaiquan
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes