73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v6 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1265254
Pack Mods v6 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 5.5gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5 and v6 (ALL) = 16GB ZIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5 package before downloading this v6 package or else you will not have the current complete package.

make good use of the definitive packaging, everything is back as it was, now with all possible additions, until the next, GoodBye.
GDrive is telling me I can't download it because the file has been downloaded too much, can I do something?
Also, is there a way to only import the new scenes? I'm new at this

EDIT: I was trying to download V1

suits and cats

Mar 8, 2021

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
GDrive is telling me I can't download it because the file has been downloaded too much, can I do something?
Also, is there a way to only import the new scenes? I'm new at this

EDIT: I was trying to download V1
BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you !!!
is there anyway that we can install it without copy-paste abdata folder ? there are something elder than the default file called mm_base.unity3d .
- MM BASE (Standard and xyth24)
standard - standard version of the game everything works perfectly, except with some xyth24 mods (in the face frame part, example: tifa xyth, aerith xyth)

xyth24 - I fixed the problems on the faces of these xyth24 characters that I said above, but other types of problems start to appear, such as a line in men and other things with less impact

understand that all xyth24 mods are loose files, xyth24 does not zipmod, so all its mods are in abdata

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probs wrong thread but is there a simple way to upgrade from 3.2 to 4.1 better repack? Can I copy and paste 4.1 files over 3.2 and over write without it wreaking havoc. Or will I need to preserve my data in a more painstaking way?

Ta for help <3
this version of yours is very old, i recommend you download the full DX 4.1 version again and copy all your additional content you downloaded during this time, you can even download small updates but there will be many, you can get lost along the way

Last edited:

Snderic

Jan 24, 2020
Nope, they stop letting anyone who doesn't have accout download anything since 2-3years ago.
and these are the links

View attachment 1265258

Key : duu4
View attachment 1265282

Key : 1nyq
View attachment 1265270

Key : 99y5
View attachment 1265272

Key : xg2z
View attachment 1265276

Key : lo57
View attachment 1265259

Key : xo34
View attachment 1265261

Key : f0px
View attachment 1265262

Key : c6ef
View attachment 1265264 View attachment 1265267

Key : b5t3
View attachment 1265293

Key : z2hd
Character Cards pack 07 for mods above (not sure if it's all or some of them)
View attachment 1265287

Key : ptx0

Password for extraction : 解压码:ssmacg or just ssmacg (not sure which one)

PS. There some more links but, they're HUGE files coz it's the chinese repack.

more of interesting mods/packs. (Baidu account required for download) >>

(Repack for many illusion games)

By Tag :

(HS2 cards)
As a chinese I can tell you that these mod most come from a forum called "zodgame" but that forum closed registration a long time ago

xcdh

May 23, 2020
Guys,I use xyth24's tifa mod for HS2.But her hair looks weird.

I found xyth's description it says I should use DHH and change some options to fix it.but it dosen't work.

screen shot.png

May 12, 2021
take a try account-without-phone-outside-china/ maybe i have logged in ? don't know how to check that.
done it! waiting for SMS..... EDIT : Oh my god!! I can log in after so long!!
I thought we were sharing .zipsmods and information on .zipmods. While identifying what software it is for. Do you have .zipmods?

Use https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/ to talk about "White Horse" and other "poetries"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes