[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

insimgnia

Nov 14, 2018
But we were under the impression that placing character cards behind paywalls is a bad thing in eyes of HS2 player community, Cuni. We have looked at many viewpoints on this. At artisansofpathos Patreon, we considered we will only offer "premium" HS2 related items which are absolutely rare--such as new game maps to h-scene, new animations that player may choose in h-scene, plugins that improve HS2's gameplay, and any "custom" head meshes/outfits which our supporters specific desire us to devote time toward. 117 face morphs to sculpt is a chore--you should know too well. Do you think we should not do this & have our first 40 cards only for supporters, too? It is a very multi-facet subject, ya? :) This is the 40 first.

In any case, we will remove the modified version of your Scarlet cards I post the other day if you wish. Very sorry, Cuni. You are true shidosha in our eyes.
for the most part, the community standard for years has been that head ports are mods worthy of financially supporting, because they're incredibly time-consuming to make. if they were free, you can bet they would be rare as hell. the fact that you turned this into an advertising opportunity while criticizing him is incredible, lol. it's also very funny that you're hanging out around here like the person who leaks many of the mods will not do the same thing with your premium stuff the second they get the opportunity :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: El Cabo

Zettoc

Feb 7, 2021
Zelda (The legend of zeldaTwilight Princess) (Final Version)
My most ambitious Character-Outfit so far, its full made from scratch. Days of work was takken to made it.
I tried to be the most accurate as i can. Rework of underwear half-state too. (+-30 overlay - bump map/ 35 accessories).
Belt and banner are in the first 3 spots. (Easier to remove). If you like my work just give a like.

PS: My work is free so if you share or rework it. At least give me some credit.
And this one is special to me so wait at least a week before reshare. Thank you

PS-2: This was made for fanart or self use. Not profit or sale. Zelda Twilight Princess Full.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preview Zelda Twilight Princess.png
Card and all my work here:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Can i have both DHH and GraphicsMod activated at the same time?

No. Due to what they do, you can only have one or the other. Once you get your head round it, GraphicsMod isn't as scary as it first appears. And seeing as it's required for Hanmen's mods, you have to learn quickly.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Sayuri for HS2 by Xyth24 , Upload fatboyslim89, my edited card just below (DOAXVV Session)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega Key: dmhRpqRy8mh78iMejM0-_WJ5j612DNjHMkNgs2JO8_4
zip Key: f95zone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.03 - 18.52.16.40.png HS2ChaF_20210303192023608.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Kasumi clothes:

Ayane clothes in update mods repack screwthisnoise...
Thank you for the responses. I still can't get Ayane's demon outfit to load though. It's the only one that isn't loading. lol
I'm sure I did something silly, cuz I updated the modpack in the manager.

Reactions: krorus123
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes