73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

junkit

May 26, 2020
Description of Encryption
yeah, even scewthisnoise replied and told him to not do it cuz it makes him look like a bitch. lol

that whole encryption thing is so garbage. theyd have better feedback and more praise and respect out of us if they were just more reasonable with their prices and release schedules like roy, cun, or darkruler. fuck those guys that use encryptions. I almost want to buy a $50 mod from xyth just so we can dismantle it and take it apart and show him that encryption doesnt guarantee protection from a leak of his work.

junkit

May 26, 2020
thanks for this (with bonus question)

from the screenshots in your post it looks like ada wong is fitted with next gen shader, but the card in your link couldn't do it. perhaps you have info whether if xyth updated ada wong mod to add next gen shader compatibility? iirc he usually adds one extra card for next gen shader.
thats a picture from x24's site...hes so fucking misleading. he showed kyrie with a full cloth mod, and then it only comes with the head mod..so go figure. i only posted a couple pictures to show what the mod would look like. it doest guarantee exact results seen from his images that he posts.

junkit

May 26, 2020
It doesn't help. Search is everywhere, except for loading characters!
View attachment 1261670
To answer your question...HS2 and AI does NOT come with a Character search option. ..i know what you mean about a search feature but you have to manually scroll through the list to find the character you want. that is why the folder option was implemented to better help users find and organize cards. hope that helps.

Reactions: Gulman

FanSeeker

Apr 7, 2021
Pack Mods v5 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Poses and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1250056
Pack Mods v5 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1.34gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4 and v5 (ALL) = 10.74GB ZIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.0 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4 package before downloading this v5 package or else you will not have the current complete package
Thank you for the pack.
Could you share it as a folder ? it is a big file and google drive is low speed in my network, now spent half-day to download v5 without the previous.
just want lunafreya and sayuri .

Reactions: KurenaiShizune

junkit

May 26, 2020
pan baidu is the chinese mod site. are all the mods in there free? or are they also like patreon where they are behind a paywall?

FanSeeker

Apr 7, 2021
pan baidu is just a hosting site like mega or mediafire. but, only Chinese people with phone number in china can use it.

and i think these mods i found are leaked.
So,Maybe there are something new that are not in here?
could you share your link? As i know, small-size file is download-free even without account.

Rainyday382

Oct 21, 2017
So,Maybe there are something new that are not in here?
could you share your link? As i know, small-size file is download-free even without account.
Nope, they stop letting anyone who doesn't have accout download anything since 2-3years ago.
and these are the links

LS-2-768x432.jpg

Key : duu4
r1ep8.jpg

Key : 1nyq
tZqCO.jpg

Key : 99y5
sqj6E-768x796.jpg

Key : xg2z
YF-1-768x432.jpg

Key : lo57
NS-1-768x432.jpg

Key : xo34
LSLY-2-768x432.jpg

Key : f0px
HT-2-768x432.jpg

Key : c6ef
DVAYF-2-768x395.jpg DVAYF-1-768x384.jpg

Key : b5t3
ARUV-768x432.jpg

Key : z2hd
Character Cards pack 07 for mods above (not sure if it's all or some of them)
RWK07.jpg

Key : ptx0

Password for extraction : 解压码:ssmacg or just ssmacg (not sure which one)

PS. There some more links but, they're HUGE files coz it's the chinese repack.

more of interesting mods/packs. (Baidu account required for download) >>

(Repack for many illusion games)

By Tag :

(HS2 cards)

Last edited:

FanSeeker

Apr 7, 2021
Nope, they stop letting anyone who doesn't have accout download anything since 2-3years ago.
and these are the links

Key : duu4

Key : 1nyq

Key : 99y5

Key : xg2z

Key : lo57

Key : xo34

Key : f0px

Key : c6ef

Key : b5t3

Key : ptx0

Password for extraction : 解压码:ssmacg or just ssmacg (not sure which one)

PS. There some more links but, they're HUGE files coz it's the chinese repack.
Just downloaded first one including one costume, 1.jpg personally chara mod is better .
And account is not neccessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes