73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

junkit

May 26, 2020
Well, i now that i know what mods are missing...its actually quite a bit...the next steps, besides funding for a release would have to be to figure out a way to get past the decryption....

He says he encrypts the mods to work SPECIFICALLY with the users computer. I dont know how that works, i guess he puts a code on the mod so that it is recognized by the motherboard/or windows serial key or something..not sure. But once we DO get our hands on one of his newer mods, how can we be sure that the encrypted mod will work for the rest of us.

Issues at hand are

1.Money
2.Un-Encrypting the files

Reactions: krorus123

denism

Dec 21, 2019
Well, i now that i know what mods are missing...its actually quite a bit...the next steps, besides funding for a release would have to be to figure out a way to get past the decryption....

He says he encrypts the mods to work SPECIFICALLY with the users computer. I dont know how that works, i guess he puts a code on the mod so that it is recognized by the motherboard/or windows serial key or something..not sure. But once we DO get our hands on one of his newer mods, how can we be sure that the encrypted mod will work for the rest of us.

Issues at hand are

1.Money
2.Un-Encrypting the files
since when has a code like HWID been placed in the mods????

May 12, 2021
The hell is wrong in here?
Looks like it's no longer mod shared thread.
people used the search function.
including the ones that arrived on 6/6.
people started to post memes.

if people only started to slowly decompress posts on yuki portal and find intresting sideloaders from side sites that would be better. but shrug at least they aren't posting dirt in release.*

Ironically, people still aren't using the actual GENERAL thread. For HS2
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...niiserekuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/

*nevermind people are still tracking in dirt on to the into release thread

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Finished Updating / Fixing my Sailor Moon Girls - and while i was on it, also my Foxgirl -

All Accessoires that are attached to any piece of clothing, are now linked to that clothing, meaning you remove that piece of clothing = the linked accessoire will be removed too, no more manual removing (and some of those Accessoires were made with more than a dozen of items / pieces) so you could say, this is a "Quality of Life Update" :sneaky:

May the Fun be with you!

1.jpg
Foxgirl4.jpg

Sailor Moon.png Sailor Venus.png Sailor Mercury.png Sailor Mars.png Sailor Jupiter.png Sailor Uranus.png Sailor Neptun.png Sailor Pluto.png Sailor Saturn.png

Shopkeeper FoxGirl.png

By the way, All of my HS2 Cards and HS2 Scenes are now also available on Booru.

MRtt0

Mar 14, 2021
On a side note, X24 does make good mods, but i still think Roy's are better in terms of quality. Facial animations are better rigged on Roys models than X's. Too bad Roy is stuck doing DAO models for the next year or so. If you want variety, I guess we are gonna have to wait on more people to find and share X24, 73, cuni mods out there.
I think Tomb Crux is the best HS1 modder, but he doesn't put much mods out, so he doesn't get much money and recognition.

Reactions: Yoshiosoka

junkit

May 26, 2020
I think Tomb Crux is the best HS1 modder, but he doesn't put much mods out, so he doesn't get much money and recognition.
Tomb Crux....wonder if he'll make the change to HS2 soon. I think most modders would be wise to jump ship since sooner or later HS2 will be the norm. I also think the community will ask for more HS2 mods instead of HS1 mods as well.

Last edited:

junkit

May 26, 2020
since when has a code like HWID been placed in the mods????

im sure there are countermeasures that can be taken to get past encryption. We just need someone who is good with coding.

junkit

May 26, 2020
To follow up on my recent post about the encryption, i find it kinda weird that he wants information about your PC. He says its trustworthy, so far i dont think anyone has complained about it, but there is a possibility that your info could become compromised at some point. I dont know, i wouldnt trust it. Now THAT is sus.

junkit

May 26, 2020
I suppose now the only way to find out if we can even get rid of the encryption, by say......just extracting the data files and save them in a new zipmod file, that could work. As far as i know, X24 doesnt save his HS2 mods in a standard zimpod file. Everything is hard modded like in HS1. the whole.."abdata" "chara list" etc folders that the files go in is kinda a pain in the ass if you dont know what you are doing. If we do manage to decrypt the new mods, we should make them so that they are like all the standard mods that are in zipmod file formats.

calciumspin

Mar 9, 2018
Xyth24's Ada Wong

Have Fun.

thanks for this (with bonus question)

from the screenshots in your post it looks like ada wong is fitted with next gen shader, but the card in your link couldn't do it. perhaps you have info whether if xyth updated ada wong mod to add next gen shader compatibility? iirc he usually adds one extra card for next gen shader.

Gulman

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry for the offtop, but how to find a model in the game - in the first game there was a easy search by name, in the hs2 doesn't have it....how to quickly find a model?

May 12, 2021
Sorry for the offtop, but how to find a model in the game - in the first game there was a easy search by name, in the hs2 doesn't have it....how to quickly find a model?
well? I don't know what version and what Illusion you are using HS1, AI, HS2? I know that AI and HS2 has a feature in MakerSearch.. but you have to tweak the settings via F1 and select advanced to get more mod options? Honestly, I can only remember the name of one girl. but case sensitivity and wildcards might work?

denism

Dec 21, 2019
I suppose now the only way to find out if we can even get rid of the encryption, by say......just extracting the data files and save them in a new zipmod file, that could work. As far as i know, X24 doesnt save his HS2 mods in a standard zimpod file. Everything is hard modded like in HS1. the whole.."abdata" "chara list" etc folders that the files go in is kinda a pain in the ass if you dont know what you are doing. If we do manage to decrypt the new mods, we should make them so that they are like all the standard mods that are in zipmod file formats.
perhaps the reality is much more terrible the descriptor will be for the person who acquires the mod and I understand that the author himself will enter this data that will be given to him, although there is a way or should be for the person himself to decrypt it, but damn it in the abdata folder itself you can encrypt everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes