73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Thats a good nico indeed...i never heard of Darkruler... he seems to have a few mods out there as well...he looks like a promising modder.
He is indeed. And he releases his work for free after a few weeks which is not bad and is similar to Cunihinx style

Reactions: junkit

junkit

May 26, 2020
I also noticed X24 has a new encryption for his mods. even if i did have it, it probably would not work on you computer if i shared the file. he seems to have found a way to stop people from sharing his mods with other people. but i think there are ways to un-encrypt them somehow.

junkit

May 26, 2020
i can't open the page at all, is not about virus or anti-virus, no connection to the page, probably region thing.
yeah its a region thing most likely. use a vpn or something to get access. otherwise you might need to get someone else to share them on a different host site.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
That anon website real sus, my anti-virus detected a virus. Though didn't krorus123 had these in one of his modpacks ?
False Negative for sure, my AV keeps doing that too, when i know that the source is safe, i just temporarily deactivate the Real Time Protection, unpack the Stuff to its folder and than activate the Real Time Protection, i also add such Folder to the White List of my AV, so that it keeps it dirty Fingers from the stuff inside of them :sneaky:

Your inability to acces certain sites is either a regional thing, or has something to do with your ISP, sometimes its also just temporarily, happens to me too, and than it works again.

junkit

May 26, 2020
yeah that kyrie is a super rare mod i think. x24 doesnt have it listed on his site. wish there were more mods of his on this page. actaully, can someone make a list of known mods that ARE available, just so people can stop dm'ing me about whether or not i have a certain mod or not...just cuz i got my hands on a super rare mod, doesnt mean i have all the other mods. If i come across other mods, I'll share them.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
yeah that kyrie is a super rare mod i think. x24 doesnt have it listed on his site. wish there were more mods of his on this page. actaully, can someone make a list of known mods that ARE available, just so people can stop dm'ing me about whether or not i have a certain mod or not...just cuz i got my hands on a super rare mod, doesnt mean i have all the other mods. If i come across other mods, I'll share them.
LIST MODS XYTH24 HS2 (leaked by the f95zone community) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minazukix

Jun 18, 2020
I found the mod pack is missing Xyth24's Aqua (It is a public release mod).
I will post the download link on below post, because I don't have 3 posts yet.
3.jpg

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I found the mod pack is missing Xyth24's Aqua (It is a public release mod).
I will post the download link on below post, because I don't have 3 posts yet.
View attachment 1260083
well, this aqua is already included in the STN package, so there's no need to include it in my packages, but thanks for the initiative. my package I try leaves only the mods that don't have on the STN server

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Darkruler seems to be good as well and his work are quite underrated. He did well for Nico from DMC and other previous RE characters. View attachment 1259776

Ah I see its an updated one my bad, it barely look any different to me haha. Do you by any chance have Xyth24's HS2 Iris Amicitia? or should i just wait for another year of his leaks
That nico is awesome! the only sad thing is you cant use Hanmens next gen skin mod on her it adss blemishes to her face

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes