73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Not a character Card this time but instead a total of 29 Animated Scenes that i created since i started using Honey Select, that means that most of them are older ones where i had little to non experience with HS so the quality of those are mostly not on par with what i normaly deliver here - except a Handfull of more recent ones, those are good ones - . Some are just quickly and randomly put together, some for "Test Purpose", some of those were originaly just still / non Animated scenes found in the STN Pack, that i turned into Animated ones. None of the Characters used here are mine - except the Sailor Moon Girls - so Credits goes to the Creators of those Characters. There were at least a dozen more, but those were so bad that i just got rid of them, anyway enjoy ;)

3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: White Panther

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
Not a character Card this time but instead a total of 29 Animated Scenes that i created since i started using Honey Select, that means that most of them are older ones where i had little to non experience with HS so the quality of those are mostly not on par with what i normaly deliver here - except a Handfull of more recent ones, those are good ones - . Some are just quickly and randomly put together, some for "Test Purpose", some of those were originaly just still / non Animated scenes found in the STN Pack, that i turned into Animated ones. None of the Characters used here are mine - except the Sailor Moon Girls - so Credits goes to the Creators of those Characters. There were at least a dozen more, but those were so bad that i just got rid of them, anyway enjoy ;)

View attachment 1255993

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a scene version for the HS1? :HideThePain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes