73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Can anyone share this from another download sorce? because in my end it doesn't load or open the page.

Link - and

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Can anyone share this from another download sorce? because in my end it doesn't load or open the page.

Link - and

I uploaded both files to my OneDrive Folder, will let them there for a short while before i delete them, so get them quickly ;)

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
Does anyone know any bikini/underwear mods with high cut bottoms? Basically the side strap goes up real high like up the waist.

junkit

May 26, 2020
Also, for some reason i cant seem to find X24's Kyrie modd in his patreon page...wonder how the file got out in the first place, or if he took it down recently and is like a super exclusive mod or something.

junkit

May 26, 2020
On a side note, X24 does make good mods, but i still think Roy's are better in terms of quality. Facial animations are better rigged on Roys models than X's. Too bad Roy is stuck doing DAO models for the next year or so. If you want variety, I guess we are gonna have to wait on more people to find and share X24, 73, cuni mods out there.

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
On a side note, X24 does make good mods, but i still think Roy's are better in terms of quality. Facial animations are better rigged on Roys models than X's. Too bad Roy is stuck doing DAO models for the next year or so. If you want variety, I guess we are gonna have to wait on more people to find and share X24, 73, cuni mods out there.
Darkruler seems to be good as well and his work are quite underrated. He did well for Nico from DMC and other previous RE characters. 1624371147723.png
No, these are new files that I have added and shared to this page. He told me was grateful in me sharing them and that he was going to add them to his next pack.
Ah I see its an updated one my bad, it barely look any different to me haha. Do you by any chance have Xyth24's HS2 Iris Amicitia? or should i just wait for another year of his leaks

• Haha
Reactions: junkit

junkit

May 26, 2020
Darkruler seems to be good as well and his work are quite underrated. He did well for Nico from DMC and other previous RE characters. View attachment 1259776

Ah I see its an updated one my bad, it barely look any different to me haha. Do you by any chance have Xyth24's HS2 Iris Amicitia? or should i just wait for another year of his leaks
Thats a good nico indeed...i never heard of Darkruler... he seems to have a few mods out there as well...he looks like a promising modder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes