73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Pack Mods v5 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Poses and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] PACK MODS v5.png
Pack Mods v5 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1.34gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4 and v5 (ALL) = 10.74GB ZIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.0 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4 package before downloading this v5 package or else you will not have the current complete package

Last edited:

gomtro

Oct 25, 2020
Is there a MK11 Kitana card for HS2? I'm not sure if I am looking in the wrong places, but I can't seem to fine one.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Hello @ Everyone.

Wasn't active lately, real life stuff, and low Motivation, but now its time for some Sharing again.

This time, i created "Leviathan" from the Manga / Anime "The Seven Deadly Sins / Seven Mortal Sins"
Those who know me, know that i like to take my time to "fine tune" my chars as much as possible, esspecially when it comes to their accessoires / clothes, and this char is no exception, took me most of the day to finish her.

I saw her little Figurine while browsing the web and liked it, so i decided to recreate her, hope you like it. Enjoy.

1.jpg

Reactions: MarkHansen
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes