73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

junkit

May 26, 2020
Excuse me, is it normal that girls can't blush in game while using xyth's mod?
from what i understand, depending on when you got his mod, if its old, then its probably not capable of doing it. I think his mods look nice, but in terms of facial animations and the blushing effects, they are very sublevel type of work. not sure if his new ones are capable of blushing.

Reactions: leftboy
May 12, 2021
I'll share a dress mod Ok, I found it。。。
NICE! Well done friend.. you shared.. now you will forgive me.. I have so many strange .zipmods I've found from Yuki-portal.. but I don't understand a word they say. I'll attempt to bundle them together and throw them up on mediafire in 2 or 3 days.. Honestly, you have great pacients to find and post them.

Most people just leech.. (That isn't bad mind you.. ) but the issue is having to travel VPN's and weird verification processors ... is really not positive to creating and building new content.

I must admit I am glad you didn't turn tail and run at the challenge. Sharing is what f95zone is known for... Sharing is VERY important... Remember how hongfire turning into trash with conflicts and disappeared from the conflicts.

Truth be told.. it could have become a weird ModGarden.cc scene. I'm glad you did not go that direction.

KurenaiShizune

Oct 7, 2019
Pack Mods v5 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Poses and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1250056
Pack Mods v5 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1.34gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4 and v5 (ALL) = 10.74GB ZIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.0 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4 package before downloading this v5 package or else you will not have the current complete package
The person uploaded this Deserves an oscar...i am not even kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes