73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan88

Apr 3, 2018
I love how almost every 2 pages there is always someone asking for help and a Reply to it with the discord link where you can get literally help almost in real time for anything and we still need to remind it costantly, also it *should be* obvious that posting *multiple* pictures in any Thread without the use of the *SPOILER* option is considered spamm.

No surprise why the Aliens still refuse to invade us, would be a waste of energy and materials, extinction is only a matter of time.

PS: nothing against asking for a little help, but keep it short at least and move the topic in a private message if a good soul is willing to help.
I stopped asking on discord hs2help channel because you CANT find help here, chat is goin too fast and if you dont spam your question nooone will answer

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Just a reminder:

I'll go with C then cuz this is more or less a mod sharing thread not a help center. HS 1,2, ai, playhome all have threads on f95 you can ask questions on.

The reddit and discord can answer most to all questions you got.
I don't mind when a new person is asking about if we have certain character mods, but lately it has been looking like a help center about how to get your game running than mod sharing thread. No salt or anger just wanted to help clear up what we're about here.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Sir, could you recheck this v7? There is Darkruler's Widowmaker, but i could not see Getdowncrazy's Widowmaker anywhere...
did you download all the packages? maybe this widow is in another version of the package, so it was a typo.
CHAR MAKER/FEMALE/Patreon (no Edited)/Widows Cards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jwby2021

Jul 11, 2021
did you download all the packages? maybe this widow is in another version of the package, so it was a typo.
CHAR MAKER/FEMALE/Patreon (no Edited)/Widows Cards
I've downloaded just your v7 package. My bad, the "Getdowncrazy: (New) Widowmaker" line made me a little confused. Will try your other packages :p

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I've downloaded just your v7 package. My bad, the "Getdowncrazy: (New) Widowmaker" line made me a little confused. Will try your other packages :p
it is v4 package, you can also find it here on this separate official link

Reactions: jwby2021

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
wow, why did you move the files? I don't know if you know those loose files in mods folder are controlled by STN Servers, the moment you moved them you ended up causing problem in the game, since it's a repack managed by STN, you moved a lot of stuff that can't be moved.

remember you can only move files inside the mymods folder.

in your case I recommend you download the STN repack again and download my package, try to save your personal stuff at least cards, coordinates, scenes, ...
thanks for your advice, fortunately a friend of mine said it was an error because the file 'mdgq_cloth_helper.test.dll' is in BepInEx\plugins
I deleted that file and it solved the problem
Thanks for your enthusiasm
I am using google translate
1626020602318.png

Reactions: krorus123

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Haruka Momose from Fatal Frame V for HS by Xyth24

1.png
Jill Valentine from RE3 Remake for HS2 by Xyth24

Prev.jpg

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1291319

Pack Mods v8 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7 and v8 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7 package before downloading this v8 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
The v8 package (the v8 is the only package I have) cause issues.When I finish loading a game I can't play because my screen goes black.Any leads?

itsatrap3231

Mar 27, 2020
just wondering but does anyone have bela and alcina dimitrescu for HS2 by ARTISANSOFPATHOS? i searched it before asking of course but nobody has uploaded it yet. if nobody has it or can't share for whatever reason i totally understand.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
just wondering but does anyone have bela and alcina dimitrescu for HS2 by ARTISANSOFPATHOS? i searched it before asking of course but nobody has uploaded it yet. if nobody has it or can't share for whatever reason i totally understand.
I don't have this author with this card in my package, my pack in the card folder has one reserved for perseusstoned, it contains this character you are looking for

The v8 package (the v8 is the only package I have) cause issues.When I finish loading a game I can't play because my screen goes black.Any leads?
in this v8 package, so there are mods and a plugin that makes measurements of the body structure, I think you broke the game otherwise it wasn't v8, you can try to delete the plugin in this package to see if it solves or the mods .

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I don't have this author with this card in my package, my pack in the card folder has one reserved for perseusstoned, it contains this character you are looking for

in this v8 package, so there are mods and a plugin that makes measurements of the body structure, I think you broke the game otherwise it wasn't v8, you can try to delete the plugin in this package to see if it solves or the mods .
I found out what was wrong, the package isn't the one who caused the issue.In fact it was the several missing mods from the character
Is it compatible with AI Shoujo?

Last edited:
Reactions: krorus123

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
A new version of the [Honey Select 2] Hanmen SSS Next-Gen skin shader is out apparently and dubbed as 2.0 ver.

The new radical change is a major rework of sweat and water on skin that has improved from previous 1.0 ver.
There are no announcement of it anywhere either in the discord server or here, so here it is. Though it seem you need to pay for it this time around.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
A new version of the [Honey Select 2] Hanmen SSS Next-Gen skin shader is out apparently and dubbed as 2.0 ver.

The new radical change is a major rework of sweat and water on skin that has improved from previous 1.0 ver.
There are no announcement of it anywhere either in the discord server or here, so here it is. Though it seem you need to pay for it this time around.

yeah we wait the last version, that was already asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes