73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
So, I installed Darkruler's Miriam, and the back of her head is so big/tall that most hair loads under her skin.
(A lot of hairs might not be centering right, too)

What would be the easiest way to solve that ?

V@S

Apr 4, 2021
It seems like i can't download the first pack from google drive. Is there another link that could be used?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
It seems like i can't download the first pack from google drive. Is there another link that could be used?
the download quota has been exceeded, there are a lot of people downloading these days, I recommend you bypass it or wait
>>> BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.
if you didn't get the ByPass then you'll have to wait for the quota to come back

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Isn't 1920x1080 specifically for screens with a 16:9 aspect ratio?
It is, but i fiddled around in the setup.xml file to stretch it to 21:9 to match my Monitor. I was using 4K Resolution at first with no issue, but with a lot of Characters, Objects and animations the FPS would go down too much, so i changed to 1080P instead. But whatever resolution i choose, the Object / Character Marker is still way to small for my need, thats why a Mod to change that would be awesome.

fakhrul1995

May 11, 2021
Hai......does anyone have this outfit???

and if have mind to share??? as I cant buy from that site

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
SpockBauru — Today at 5:00 PM
HS2-DX English Translations v4 + TranslationHelper Dictionaries

English fan translations for both Honey Select 2 and Honey Select 2 DX

Big changes on this release, now all dialog boxes for Composed personality and Fur are manually translated thanks to Generic User 394753. There's also more changes in the changelog.

Installation:
1) Delete the "en" folder in BepInEx\Translation\en
2) Download the translations bellow (HS2-DX_English_Translations_v4_and_Dictionaries.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) and overwrite:

Download Link:

CHANGELOG
v4:
- All dialog boxes for Composed personality and Fur are human translated, with more than 1000 new manual translated lines! Thanks to Generic User 394753.
- Revised position names.
- Changed some text sizes.
- Changed AutoTranslatorConfig.ini configuration, now it's more friendly with other languages. ManlyMarco ScrewThisNoise
- Mods translation structure changed and updated up to jul/07/2021.

CONTRIBUTORS: GeBo, SpockBauru, Scrublord, Generic user 394753, ManlyMarco, Anon11, IchigoNight, dingilizweand, M-5421, MessyMessiDown2, gt, XeyNiu and more!

You can also contribute! Take look in

Karoza

Aug 6, 2020
SpockBauru — Today at 5:00 PM
HS2-DX English Translations v4 + TranslationHelper Dictionaries

English fan translations for both Honey Select 2 and Honey Select 2 DX

Big changes on this release, now all dialog boxes for Composed personality and Fur are manually translated thanks to Generic User 394753. There's also more changes in the changelog.

Installation:
1) Delete the "en" folder in BepInEx\Translation\en
2) Download the translations bellow (HS2-DX_English_Translations_v4_and_Dictionaries.zip), extract BepInEx to the game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) and overwrite:

Download Link:

CHANGELOG
v4:
- All dialog boxes for Composed personality and Fur are human translated, with more than 1000 new manual translated lines! Thanks to Generic User 394753.
- Revised position names.
- Changed some text sizes.
- Changed AutoTranslatorConfig.ini configuration, now it's more friendly with other languages. ManlyMarco ScrewThisNoise
- Mods translation structure changed and updated up to jul/07/2021.

CONTRIBUTORS: GeBo, SpockBauru, Scrublord, Generic user 394753, ManlyMarco, Anon11, IchigoNight, dingilizweand, M-5421, MessyMessiDown2, gt, XeyNiu and more!

You can also contribute! Take look in

Why the fuck are you using this paid-mod sharing thread to promote your own stuff? If I wanted your plugins I can already find them on Discord.

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
Are there any resources like this for Koikatsu? I'm not even sure if there's that many paid koikatsu mods because I can't find any.

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
Guys, Quick Question: Is there ANY Mod that allows the "Object / Character Marker" to be made bigger? (in StudioNeoV2) My issue is, iam working on Big Scale Scenes with Objects Tens to Hundreds Meters of Size and that tiny marker (in relation) is making it extremly Hard to move such Big Objects around. I know about the Size Slider in Axis Setting, but even when maxed out, the Marker is still super Tiny, i need it to be much MUCH bigger. If anyone know something, please let me know, any help is much appreciated.
Try right clicking and move the mouse left and right to adjust the size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes