73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I just look into HSStandard description on Joan6694's patreon page, and he didn't mention this kind of feature you talk about.
ye my bad, that things are from HSUS that is still made by Joan6694, but still HSStandard have his setting that you can check better here i rather use this instead of his patreon, because you can find always the recent update easily and each plugins have his own tutorial.

Reactions: ai9999

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
Nope, they stop letting anyone who doesn't have accout download anything since 2-3years ago.
and these are the links

View attachment 1265258

Key : duu4
View attachment 1265282

Key : 1nyq
View attachment 1265270

Key : 99y5
View attachment 1265272

Key : xg2z
View attachment 1265276

Key : lo57
View attachment 1265259

Key : xo34
View attachment 1265261

Key : f0px
View attachment 1265262

Key : c6ef
View attachment 1265264 View attachment 1265267

Key : b5t3
View attachment 1265293

Key : z2hd
Character Cards pack 07 for mods above (not sure if it's all or some of them)
View attachment 1265287

Key : ptx0

Password for extraction : 解压码:ssmacg or just ssmacg (not sure which one)

PS. There some more links but, they're HUGE files coz it's the chinese repack.

more of interesting mods/packs. (Baidu account required for download) >>

(Repack for many illusion games)

By Tag :

(HS2 cards)
Is there a way to get the jian-shi costume mod withoud using the site? It doesn't seem to let me download and it doesn't seem like a work around was found.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Is there a way to get the jian-shi costume mod withoud using the site? It doesn't seem to let me download and it doesn't seem like a work around was found.
That translate to, " can anyone with a functional baidu account download these mods and upload em to a reliable mirror site please?"

Reactions: chinchen

Skurgon

Aug 21, 2019
please help me with these zipmods. I can't find them anywhere.

[*starstar*]tattoo_2
[*starstar*]tattoo_3
[com.chw.adadress]
[com.body.skins.hd]

most of my downloaded cards use these.

• Haha
Reactions: yunalover00

SA@

Jul 18, 2021
Package (all in one) Mods v10 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1319375
Pack Mods v10 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 2.34GB ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9 and v10 (ALL) = 22GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9 package before downloading this v10 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
a special thank you to ARTISANS-PATHOS, for freeing the bela (res8) for the package.
NEXT-GEN Skin shader not working in game, In studio wet details are loading

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
That translate to, " can anyone with a functional baidu account download these mods and upload em to a reliable mirror site please?"
Darn is there really no other options? Oh well. My bad if it seemed like was beggging for the things. I just couldn't figure out how to get the stuff and wanted to know if there was an alternate way.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
I have to agree on that, i know there are people that like the look of the cyberpunk girls, but i dont find them at all interesting to look at. but to each their own i guess.
it's not really new, video game industry became a huge shit (thanks to SJW to destroy everything you hit) so for find decent women characters from video game, you need to go back 5 or maybe 10 years backward.

Aphnire

Jul 11, 2021
it's not really new, video game industry became a huge shit (thanks to SJW to destroy everything you hit) so for find decent women characters from video game, you need to go back 5 or maybe 10 years backward.
....so
not only in video game. For our greatest despair
Another recent example , Teela from MotU 1981 vs...Netflix version from 2021.

The new version is more modern and maybe more badass. But unlike the original, she could very well wear a beard or a mustache that it would suit her. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Sans titre.png

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
....so
not only in video game. For our greatest despair
Another recent example , Teela from MotU 1981 vs...Netflix version from 2021.

The new version is more modern and maybe more badass. But unlike the original, she could very well wear a beard or a mustache that it would suit her. :eek::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1322970
yeah video games, movies, series, animes have the same treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: JordSpear
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes