73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxioz

Jul 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this? I can play game normally but cant toggle f5 to open graphic plugin.

junkit

May 26, 2020
so for some reason, the swimsuits i shared seem to be giving me odd problems. for example, when i put one on a girl, and try to save the coordinate card, it tends to freeze up and the card doesnt save...and it seems like the game gets stuck as well, is anyone else experiencing similar things? I think it works ok in studio, but as far as in game goes, the outfits tend to be buggy for some reason

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
Package (all in one) Mods v8 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1291319

Pack Mods v8 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 1gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7 and v8 (ALL) = 17GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7 package before downloading this v8 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
are there clothes mod in those repacks? if yes can u split it to another folder??? i only download some characters but i want to download all clothes mods, thanks

Reactions: phunghaiquan

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
so for some reason, the swimsuits i shared seem to be giving me odd problems. for example, when i put one on a girl, and try to save the coordinate card, it tends to freeze up and the card doesnt save...and it seems like the game gets stuck as well, is anyone else experiencing similar things? I think it works ok in studio, but as far as in game goes, the outfits tend to be buggy for some reason
and really when I try to save the coordinates the game crashes, but if it saves the card saves normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: junkit

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
are there clothes mod in those repacks? if yes can u split it to another folder??? i only download some characters but i want to download all clothes mods, thanks
It's kind of difficult to do this because some clothing mods come with the character and the clothing together in the same zipmod, I recommend you download everything, if your game gets too big or full of things you don't want and delete some .

junkit

May 26, 2020
and really when I try to save the coordinates the game crashes, but if it saves the card saves normally.
thanks, yeah im glad it works well in studio...hope someone can get around to it and fix the bug on the suits. maybe someone thats talented enough can rework the code so it works normal in game too. glad you found a way to load the outfits.

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

junkit

May 26, 2020
sharing more files. I think people kept asking about that HS1 male mod of Barret from FFVII...its ok, its nothing to go crazy about. cloud is also ok. however...i am finding a bug with the mods...the eyes dont load properly. I just get a white void inside the sockets. you guys see if you find a solution for it.

again, these are for HS1, NOT HS2.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Is that the darkruler Lara? or the unreleased pathos lara? I'd appreciate if you could share the card.
and from phatos, update of the original darkruler mod, reviewed by the phatos group, I get some mods from the group for testing and analysis beforehand (beta test), I can't release this type of mod, I can only release the mod pro general public only with the owner's permission in this case.

thienbucon

May 9, 2021
HSStandard is for advanced users, its normal that will make cards made without it look like shit, but the tool himself on the hand of a person who know how it work will improve hair/skin behavior with light, you can find all the instruction on the creator page, if you are lazy aka scared of manually edit all the cards for a better result then yes disable it.

PS: HSStandard (My bad i mean HSUS Plugins) also came with quality life, you can create sub folder for character and cordinate, if you have a lot of mods it will load faster when you swich between categories (Top/bottom etc) and it will self clean the RAM usage by himself to make the game lag less after exploring a lot of mods, you can even set the timer frequency of this utility, like i said, advanced user.
Bro this may sounds stupid and I am not suppose to post technical question here, but do you know why in my HS1 client pressing F2 and F3 key does not bring up Keyboard and Help Screen anymore. Actually all keyboard shortcut seems to stop working beside pressing S key to toogle Shortcut Plugin like below and it didn't do anything which is very weird.
1627714058756.png
Did I messed up again? I am pretty sure the only thing I did is delete the "HSStandard.dll" out of Plugins folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes