73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

junkit

May 26, 2020
The Panam you quoted just sucks though. She's a damn fox in the game/lore. Dunno what you guys are on about.
View attachment 1323177
Im just being real here, but she looks like any other latina walking down Los Angeles here. Some of the Latinas here are looking waaaaaay more fine than this specimen you posted tbh. maybe she was designed to attract those who dont have many latinas in their neighborhoods or something. I grew up around them all my life, so maybe thats why Im just whateves.

Also it explains why asians have fantasies about white blonde girls from america, they dont have access to them...or the same could be said about white men who fantasize about asian women...or the white women fantasizing about black men...lmfaoooo! you guys get my drift.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smarmint

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Darn is there really no other options? Oh well. My bad if it seemed like was beggging for the things. I just couldn't figure out how to get the stuff and wanted to know if there was an alternate way.
same, lets hope someone will upload those to a mirror.

pea_brain

Nov 29, 2019
Should we create a new thread called "HS/HS2 mods", so the mod sharing can continue there? This thread has degenerated into whatever.
Do you have the power to remove posts? Because the same people who filled this thread with garbage will move there too. How do you plan on keeping it clean?

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
The HS2 Panam port looks way closer to the game.

Maybe is just the different unity engines, shaders, and whatever.

But one thing we can all agree: That HS1 Panam does look like crap. :sick::sick:

Reactions: krorus123

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
....so
not only in video game. For our greatest despair
Another recent example , Teela from MotU 1981 vs...Netflix version from 2021.

The new version is more modern and maybe more badass. But unlike the original, she could very well wear a beard or a mustache that it would suit her. :eek::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1322970
The one on the left is a woman the one on the right is a man, whats the problem ?
Im just being real here, but she looks like any other latina walking down Los Angeles here. Some of the Latinas here are looking waaaaaay more fine than this specimen you posted tbh. maybe she was designed to attract those who dont have many latinas in their neighborhoods or something. I grew up around them all my life, so maybe thats why Im just whateves.

Also it explains why asians have fantasies about white blonde girls from america, they dont have access to them...or the same could be said about white men who fantasize about asian women...or the white women fantasizing about black men...lmfaoooo! you guys get my drift.
Is that with or without makeup on , cause womanwho has a inch thick makeup don't count as "GOOD LOOKING" in my book.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
The HS2 Panam port looks way closer to the game.

Maybe is just the different unity engines, shaders, and whatever.

But one thing we can all agree: That HS1 Panam does look like crap. :sick::sick:
in my opinion, hs2's are far superior, there's no way to compare, especially the cyberpunk characters.
Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.28 - 22.08.48.38.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ddz

junkit

May 26, 2020
The one on the left is a woman the one on the right is a man, whats the problem ?

Is that with or without makeup on , cause womanwho has a inch thick makeup don't count as "GOOD LOOKING" in my book.
the ones i see have very little to no makeup on, i agree, heavy makeup=not good looking. at the mall or at the street is where i see them, but at the bars and clubs...holy crap..there are some that are real cakefaces.

junkit

May 26, 2020
ok, i think we need to change the subject...so here is a small, but respectable set of mods for HS2. if you get a virus warning when downloading, its a false negative. other members can vouch for me on that one.

this pack contains 3 mods, one i think is already out, but just in case its not, i added it.

Poison from Street Fighter V
2B Soul Calibur 6 Edition
Chloe from Detroit Become Human

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 1.35.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 1.35.57 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 1.36.07 AM.png

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Do you have the power to remove posts? Because the same people who filled this thread with garbage will move there too. How do you plan on keeping it clean?
Probably not, I just turned "Member" a bit ago, so I don't think I'll have any moderation powers on a thread I create, but, let's see, it may work.

Maybe have some hardass moderator who deletes all the stupid shit?
If some mod wants to join that thread and clean non-mod related threads, that would be awesome. In the meantime, here's the new thread that aims to be ONLY about HS/HS2 mods and nothing else:

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-honey-select-2-mod-sharing.89740/

Of course, this thread will turn into nothing if no one posts mods there, so, hopefully mod uploaders will choose to post there as well. I'll try to add some stuff as well whenever I have some spare time.

Stefan88

Apr 3, 2018
so how do i exaclty deal with hanmen textures on modded character?
i know there is tutorial for roy 12 character but i cant find nailmask, where do i get it?

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
yeah man like WTF, of all character's faces that need to be ported they chose this girl. Fo'real?
Not a fan of seeing Panam arbitrarily be given a pass and become such an awful port just for being from an older game and failing to win a poll for months, especially keeping in mind that Rosemary Winters got 1 more vote than her before poll weighting.
-------------------------------------
Moving back on topic: (Folder contains 18 mods from either Extendium or Deluxe tiers, all of them with their password removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes