73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
This is not exactly a paid mod sharing thread, You can share any interesting mod related to illusion games here
Yeee dude! Tell him, this is a beggar, help center, aka "can't use the search bar", Tifa jokes, Drama and Complains Andy sharing mod thread!
So sit down, take your ticket and wait in silence!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v9 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS)
Hey Thanks for sharing this and appreciate the effort you put in to this.
quick question, are these archives include your patreon edits? If not can you share them in here or through a pm (as a zip or rar). your edits are great, keep up the good work.
Update: just finished downloading them, Package V9 has them thanks again. (y)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: krorus123

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Try right clicking and move the mouse left and right to adjust the size.
Thanks, but that only zooms in and out, thats not what i meant, iam talking about the "Object / Character Marker" the thing with the Red, Blue and Green Arrow to Position, Tilt and Resize Objects and Characters, that Marker is what i need to be bigger, so i can see and use it when zoomed out to a greater distance, thats why i would need a Mod to do that (The Marker can be resized in the Axis Settings but even when maxed out, its still way to small).

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
sry for stupid question but what should i do with txt files. when i add them to char folder, HSResolveSlot shows this 1627210481099.png

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Hey Thanks for sharing this and appreciate the effort you put in to this.
quick question, are these archives include your patreon edits? If not can you share them in here or through a pm (as a zip or rar). your edits are great, keep up the good work.
Update: just finished downloading them, Package V9 has them thanks again. (y)
and everything i have so far, my game is already with almost 150gb (STN and my pack), i'm seeing that the SSD 500gb samsung for windows, programs and HS2 won't last for long. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ai9999

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Why the fuck are you using this paid-mod sharing thread to promote your own stuff? If I wanted your plugins I can already find them on Discord.
That's right. Be a total asshole to one of the people who serve the HS2 community to the fullest of their ability. WTF have you done for the community? What mods or plugins have you contributed? And of I guess you think it's all about you too because everyone here doesn't use Discord.
Sit down and shut up!
:cautious:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v10 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
[BR] PACKAGE MODS v10.png
Pack Mods v10 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 2.34GB ZIP) / v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9 and v10 (ALL) = 22GB ZIP
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)

download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9 package before downloading this v10 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
a special thank you to ARTISANS-PATHOS, for freeing the bela (res8) for the package.

Last edited:

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
I also had this problem, anyone know how to fix this?
Hi all, it's been a while. Sorry I haven't posted models in a while. I still post on my Kenzato page and the IS discord. But I saw OP's message a lot so let me help...

It happens, basically the game is telling you mods are missing from model or outfit cards you own (most of the time). The simple way to address this is through kkmanager. Make sure to look for updates as this is the best way to keep up to date with mods for the game. Already up to date with mods or still getting messages? Let me help: instr.jpg

After kkmanager loads completely, in the bottom left corner of kkmanager is "logviewer", click it. Now you can already see the messages about cards that are missing mods. However, you can also do 2) "Open log file". Scroll to the bottom of the text file that opens as that is where the latest messages are. Now you have a couple options on what to do:

1) Find the mod.
2) Adjust the card to remove the mod by either replacing the clothing or whatever needs replacing.
3) Delete the card.

Let's go with option 1 which generally can be the hardest option. Most of the time the mod makers name will be included in the message. For example "Rose.AM.pubes", Rose is the mod maker. So there's your first clue. You can search for Rose's mods on patreon or in the Illusion Soft HS2 discord in the mods section. Sometimes unless you're willing to pay for patreon you can't access the mod unless someone here or elsewhere posted it. Sometimes it may be a mod in a foreign language that's difficult to get because of the language barrier and very rarely the mod was discontinued. For example, some model makers use Rose.AM.pubes, the problem is Rose never did an official release of the pubes, but some mod makers still like using them. So I would suggest for Rose's pubes you just change them.

What about option 2? Well the model card is most likely in your userdata/chara/female (or male) section in your game files. Do a search for the card in that folder or just simply try searching in kkmanager for it. Now that you know which card is giving you trouble, load it up in your game and replace the missing mod or delete the card.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: warframe1990x

thienbucon

May 9, 2021
Do girl's skins look like this in HS1 for you guys? or did I messed up some kind of graphic mods, it looks like plastic

Edited: apparently i found the solution which is delete HSStandard.dll in Plugins folder but I really had no clue why and how it does that

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomRandomness55

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I also had this problem, anyone know how to fix this?
Do girl's skins look like this in HS1 for you guys? or did I messed up some kind of graphic mods, it looks like plastic
Yep, only when I using HSStandard with PH skin textures.

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, I want to download this mod but I don't know how to install the Map Integration plugin, this plugin is required for this map but I don't know how to install it. does anyone know what to do?

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020

Edited: apparently i found the solution which is delete HSStandard.dll in Plugins folder but I really had no clue why and how it does that
HSStandard is for advanced users, its normal that will make cards made without it look like shit, but the tool himself on the hand of a person who know how it work will improve hair/skin behavior with light, you can find all the instruction on the creator page, if you are lazy aka scared of manually edit all the cards for a better result then yes disable it.

PS: HSStandard (My bad i mean HSUS Plugins) also came with quality life, you can create sub folder for character and cordinate, if you have a lot of mods it will load faster when you swich between categories (Top/bottom etc) and it will self clean the RAM usage by himself to make the game lag less after exploring a lot of mods, you can even set the timer frequency of this utility, like i said, advanced user.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
PS: HSStandard also came with quality life, you can create sub folder for character and cordinate, if you have a lot of mods it will load faster when you swich between categories (Top/bottom etc) and it will self clean the RAM usage by himself to make the game lag less after exploring a lot of mods, you can even set the timer frequency of this utility, like i said, advanced user.
I just look into HSStandard description on Joan6694's patreon page, and he didn't mention this kind of feature you talk about.

Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes