[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
May 12, 2021
in patreon later
I'm going to be critical about this.. people who attempt to take and make "profit" do not do well. Unless you are using some VERY good tracing software. And only using the default cards given to you by Illusion.. You will be very VERY hard pressed to prove you didn't use cards made by 2 to 3 other people to create yours.

We have comission artists here. So you really need to bring your A game here. And EVEN our comission pros.. release their work in this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: reeroll
Jan 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to fix the hair of xyth24's tifa mod for HS2 like this plz?
View attachment 1282189
Tifa's hair is kind of crappy on my game files too. This is an texture-based alpha channel issue--and not one anybody I know has chosen to ever address. FYI: I think the very best hair mods for Honey 2 come from this wonderful artisan:

Houseofmodel3d

Jul 5, 2021
hey *nods* looks okay.vPost the card after the showcase. thanks.
pro-tip: review your account settings here. set view to 100 posts. maintain same standard. do not post scenes in card. do not post cards in release. do not post screenshots ANYWHERE except if you are going to attach the Scene or Card.
I didn't quite understand aslo I always have to add the map file under the picture or how is that meant because the others do it too

mk21

May 1, 2020
That's the bikini alright. :) Check your messages, Lucky! Meantime, I gotta start making these guess games harder. :WutFace:
View attachment 1280451
:) some how i thot this was the card. i went to the movie theater when i was a kid! ofcourse i was not allowed, but got in anyways ! you went very retro with this card !!! it didn't even cross my mind that this was Phoebe Cates. but the hair is very is 80s style!!! you nailed!!!!. Jennifer Jason Leigh could be a nice to make, excellent work on single white female.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
I have a general question. I guess you could call it a request. I have just noticed in this community, that there isn't anyone doing Star Trek women. I mean, there is so much to mine there. So far I think I only really seen like maybe 4.

Here is a list of what I think should be done. It's just an idea.
I would love for some one to do seven of nine!

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Posted yesterday, also posting here. Preset used from krorus123

Messing around with DHH again. DHH_Graphics_setting_3 rar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preset can be found in my sig.

Graphics_Enhancement 1.0.4a rar

7/6/2021
- White point adjusted back to 100

7/8/2021 >> Optional rar
- Photorealistic Enhancement folder added >> Here's the site for the code and data from Github:
- Added a Convolutional Neural Network for the AI >> Small file >> Use google to find at github, there's lots to choose from.
- ReShade settings mostly removed except for >> white and dark point settings, CRT settings, and Real Grain settings. The AI will handle everything else.

This is an optional rar build that is meant to be used by itself. Do Not use this with the 1.0.4a rar.

Total size >> 178MB

Last edited:
Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Arhbaal

Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys, if you allow me that, i have a little challenge for Artisans of Pathos.
At first, let me tell you i find all your cards wonderfull, i think we call all thank you for your great work. Then, i've been looking everywhere, if i'm not wrong, there's not much cards of Elle Fanning and the better for me is Persueus one (look down this post). Hard challenge, sure but nobody actually has been really successfull to reproduct her magical face. Do you think you could surprise us again with making her card? I admit, i'll very be curious to see that ^^. Cheers !

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll
Nov 7, 2017
I have a general question. I guess you could call it a request. I have just noticed in this community, that there isn't anyone doing Star Trek women. I mean, there is so much to mine there. So far I think I only really seen like maybe 4.

Here is a list of what I think should be done. It's just an idea.
A guilty pleasure of mine is watching the very very first Star Trek show with Kirk and Spock and Uhura on Netflix. :) It is so ridiculous it is wonderful I think--especially those moments when the cheese becomes pure caciocavallo. I am not sure if we will ever do any specific girls from any Trek shows or movies(!!my absolute fav would be Hoshi Sato from Enterprise!!) But I REALLY like the old show "mini-skirts", personally. I could see every one of our honey girls donning that bit of cosplay.
Funny to mention that I'm a huge Star Trek fan myself especially to Star Trek: The Next Generation while I love Star Wars too. Of course I enjoy every Star Trek series even all the new Star Treks such the Kelvin Timeline, Discovery, Picard and Lower Decks. I'm also looking forward to Prodigy and Strange New Worlds. I wouldn't mind see both versions of Uhura and Number One, Natasha Yar, Kira, Ezri, Seven of Nine, T'Pol, Hoshi, Tilly, Soji, Agnes, Mariner and D'Vana in Honey Select 2. I even would love to see all the women from the Arrowverse (Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Lightning and Superman & Lois) even DC's Stargirl, Titans and Gotham including Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Static Shock, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans and Young Justice. Hell maybe all the female heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe too. Lol

Reactions: rufusGGG
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes