[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Hello, I got these :
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [k1t0k1tn.realistic-nipples]
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [[Hanmen] NextGenTex]

on a lot of card I find here, the worst is that I cannot put another skin, it stays dark no matter what else I use.

Where can I find those ?
Realistic Nipples >>>>>

NextGenTex is a Paid one (10$ )

gomtro

Oct 25, 2020
I need some help. For some reason, the hair looks different even though there aren't any mods missing. Is there any way to fix this? I'm not sure if it's something wrong with my game because for other people it loads fine.
1620857766737.png

Oct 26, 2020
I need some help. For some reason, the hair looks different even though there aren't any mods missing. Is there any way to fix this? I'm not sure if it's something wrong with my game because for other people it loads fine.
View attachment 1191821
dont't worry. already seen. the character uses next-gen skin int the material editor and the skin has been changed to "normal skin". reload the card.

Reactions: Corbo

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry. Fellow New member. There is a limit and wall that many don't discover until posting. My old accounts didn't get hit until anywhere from over 5 to 10 images. so that's a very ambiguous warning. From one fellow new user to another.

I mean YOU aren't the type of person to flag those picture posts. Are you? I mean that would be pretty disgusting if you pressed the report button and played a gatekeeping role after all.. There are people that post ONE utterly stupid image EVERY SINGLE thread and every single day and allow for 24 hours per post. And yet folks that post that type of message YOU are mentioning posting... Never report those users.

Why is that?
Sorry I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
Noob question, How do we capture 2 chara in 1 frame? and what is the difference between advanced bonemod and the regular slider. Since advanced bonemod has so many and weird variable name so I never using it.

HS2ChaF_20210513202429303.png

blackmaster1991

Mar 11, 2018
Hi anyone can help me out with these mods?
For some reason I cannot fix them and am not really able to figure out which character has these in to get rid of it...

1620940654700.png

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Hi anyone can help me out with these mods?
For some reason I cannot fix them and am not really able to figure out which character has these in to get rid of it...

View attachment 1193430

Okay, I've spoken with Rose. The pubes thing is not an official mod release. To stop getting these messages (for anyone) it maybe easier just to modify a model card that uses a mod you don't have. So how do we find out which card uses a mod? Simple, go to KKManager (if you have better repack it's in your HS2 game folder), start the exe, and wait for it to load. Click the logviewer tab, open the logviewer file, and scroll down to the bottom as that's where your latest kkmanager load will be listed. Many of you will have something that says, "[card name] requires zipmods that are missing: [mod name]". From there you have three choices: 1) Find the mod, 2) Modify the card, or 3) Delete the card. Option 2 for me is often the easiest. For rose's pubes I just search for the card, load her into HS2 character maker, and change roses pubes to different pubes I have and save over the original card. Boom, no more messages. for those attempting to look for the mods here's a tip: the modmaker's name is often the first part of the mod: So Yamadamod, SDK, or Rose.

Also keeping up with kkmanager's "look for updates" is another way to keep up to date with mods.

Last edited:

blackmaster1991

Mar 11, 2018
Okay, I've spoken with Rose. The pubes thing is not an official mod release. To stop getting these messages (for anyone) it maybe easier just to modify a model card that uses a mod you don't have. So how do we find out which card uses a mod? Simple, go to KKManager (if you have better repack it's in your HS2 game folder), start the exe, and wait for it to load. Click the logviewer tab, open the logviewer file, and scroll down to the bottom as that's where your latest kkmanager load will be listed. Many of you will have something that says, "[card name] requires zipmods that are missing: [mod name]". From there you have three choices: 1) Find the mod, 2) Modify the card, or 3) Delete the card. Option 2 for me is often the easiest. For rose's pubes I just search for the card, load her into HS2 character maker, and change roses pubes to different pubes I have and save over the original card. Boom, no more messages. for those attempting to look for the mods here's a tip: the modmaker's name is often the first part of the mod: So Yamadamod, SDK, or Rose.
You are one hell of a dude! Thanks... Was not aware of this function.

Reactions: Corbo

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
and HS2 by Roy12, my coordinates and my edited card just below (in Spoiler)

Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.13 - 18.15.49.59.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes