[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I tried to create transparent outfits but some of the character body parts become invisible anybody know why?
Those are really nice outfits - thank you for sharing! Can you share the outfit that causes issues? Let's see if this is your setup, or if this is everyone's setup.

Aug 11, 2020
I tried to create transparent outfits but some of the character body parts become invisible anybody know why?
View attachment 1193967

Here is some transparent outfit without missing body parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's working as intended to improve loading times and performance (and maybe to stop the breasts from clipping through the top because you'd have two separate pairs with simulated physics, this may actually be the main reason why it exists). It's usually the breasts when having the top equipped, but if I remember correctly, it could also be the hips when you're wearing pants. A quick way to see if your piece of clothing has these issues is to export the texture, make it fully transparent and then import it again in the character creator.

Disabling this setting most likely requires you to fiddle with the game's core code. But I'm not certain of this.

Reactions: d7b and Sepheyer

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
Those are really nice outfits - thank you for sharing! Can you share the outfit that causes issues? Let's see if this is your setup, or if this is everyone's setup.
From my observation any outfit that has push-up properties (almost all of them) will have this issue. If the outfit is loose or thin we can turn them transparent. We can edit it in material editor by copy-paste edit from those outfit and turn off the shadow then adjust RGB to the color you like.
HS2_2021-05-14-21-23-20-539.png

That's working as intended to improve loading times and performance (and maybe to stop the breasts from clipping through the top because you'd have two separate pairs with simulated physics, this may actually be the main reason why it exists). It's usually the breasts when having the top equipped, but if I remember correctly, it could also be the hips when you're wearing pants. A quick way to see if your piece of clothing has these issues is to export the texture, make it fully transparent and then import it again in the character creator.

Disabling this setting most likely requires you to fiddle with the game's core code. But I'm not certain of this.
Yes mostly the top outfit that has this issues. For the bottom part I haven't see any clipping issue, most of them can become transparent. The problem is I don't have photoshop to make the texture so I just edit them 1 by 1 using material editor to see which outfit can become transparent but sadly not many of them can. Thank you for the info.

Last edited:

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
I am playing AI Girl, found some awesome cards from this thread you guys made, but they keep dropping in "old" folder and does not appear in game, should it not be compatible? How can I convert them to AI?

jemac42

Apr 13, 2018
I am not entirely sure if this will solve this issue but I have noticed on some clothes or edits of them where parts of the body become visible that are not normally visible, setting the cloth tear to anything but 0 can take care of the problem. In the repack 'tank top 2' is an example of this. In the material editor the 'AlphaEx' controls the tear option. I do not have a lot of experience with the editor so please pardon me if I am wrong.

HS2_2021-05-14-13-12-13-555.jpg HS2_2021-05-14-13-12-24-187.jpg

Reactions: Sepheyer

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
I am not entirely sure if this will solve this issue but I have noticed on some clothes or edits of them where parts of the body become visible that are not normally visible, setting the cloth tear to anything but 0 can take care of the problem. In the repack 'tank top 2' is an example of this. In the material editor the 'AlphaEx' controls the tear option. I do not have a lot of experience with the editor so please pardon me if I am wrong.

View attachment 1194629 View attachment 1194631
I tried it but sadly it didn't work
HS2_2021-05-15-02-38-09-413.png

Anyway here's some modified cards. I'm sorry idk who is the original creator since they are in the modpack folder but thank you very much (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HEATSINK

Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 1194629 View attachment 1194631
Set the clothing damage to 1 not zero if you did not already

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes