[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
HS2ChaF_20210509102218176.png HS2ChaF_20210509103612325.png
Do you like aliens? ^card

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The tail, not in the repack.
I "stole" the accessories adjustments from this card made by Ezi on discord.

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
High elf slave WIP.
View attachment 1185595

and Does anyone knows how to adjust male penis visual size?

I used to able to adjust it in "betterpenetrationmod" but since I update the game to screwthosenoise EX version of HS2,I can't find the options --- the "betterpenetrationmod3.02" only allows to edit the size of the collider not the visual size.

help?
1) Search for dan in the Advanced Bone Sliders window. 2) Select cm_J_dan100_00 to adjust penis. 3) Use Scale X/Y/Z to adjust penis. Z adjusts length, X and Y adjust girth. 4) Select cm_J_dan_f_top to adjust the sack. 5) Use Scale X/Y/Z to adjust sack size

Reactions: shounetsu

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
I made a bat.

HS2ChaF_20210509114759798.png

Anybody know anyway to make claws for feet? Mods? I know of the harpy boots but they don't really look like they are a part of the body. Looks like a prop.

How about hiding arms/limbs without adjusting the bones?

Tags: Monstergirl Monstergirl Bat Beast

Last edited:

suits and cats

Mar 8, 2021
So I've hit a snag with one of my cards. I've just started on this game and made my first girl; I used a card that was part Krorus123's Collection, under 'other', called is Dualipa(fused with fiona) or something similar

to make my card:

But for some reason the face make up keeps on returning from the original card when I load my girl, or when I change certain things on my girl.This transfers to the game, when she loads in she has the make up from the original card despite me removing it.

It disappears when I remove either the face overlay or face underlay, but the change isn't permanent for some reason.If anyone knows why this is happening, and if there's a way to make it so the old makeup/overlay/whatever doesn't come back, I'll love you forever.

Jan 30, 2021
So I've hit a snag with one of my cards. I've just started on this game and made my first girl; I used a card that was part Krorus123's Collection, under 'other', called is Dualipa(fused with fiona) or something similar

to make my card:

But for some reason the face make up keeps on returning from the original card when I load my girl, or when I change certain things on my girl.This transfers to the game, when she loads in she has the make up from the original card despite me removing it.

It disappears when I remove either the face overlay or face underlay, but the change isn't permanent for some reason.If anyone knows why this is happening, and if there's a way to make it so the old makeup/overlay/whatever doesn't come back, I'll love you forever.

I know that card. Here is the one you need.
1144703_pathos_00439.png
The one you have is a VERY buggy attempted fusion test I posted between a custom mesh and a native. It employs parts of MCM82's Anna custom card and the HD Fiona card you see here. That said, there could be many issues trying to fuse customs and natives. I recommend you stop using that one & work with our 100% Fiona card. She'll get you there. She's a Fur, after all. :) Hope that helps!

Last edited:

suits and cats

Mar 8, 2021
I know that card. Here is the one you need.
View attachment 1186750
The one you have is a VERY buggy attempted fusion test I posted between a custom mesh and a native. It employs parts of MCM82's Anna custom card and the HD Fiona card you see here. That said, there could be many issues trying to fuse customs and natives. I recommend you stop using that one & work with our 100% Fiona card. She'll get you there. She's a Fur, after all. :) Hope that helps!
Ah right, thanks for the help! Looks like i may have to try and recreate my card then. Thanks for the help my friend!

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Is this the full game or just mods pack? install tutorial for screwthisnoise anywhere?
it is not the complete game, it is just a complement with cards, mods and other things.
yes you need to have the ScrewThisNoise package with the base game.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I like Mercury and I remember making it before.

View attachment 1186580
thanks, i think my personal favourite is Pluto (not sure why :p ) and now that iam done working on them, i can say for sure that my least favourite is definately Uranus (ughh...that name :ROFLMAO:). Creating her was a pain, and iam still not fully satisfied with her. Reason is, this is basicaly a dude with boobs and a vagina....and as we all know, there is way not enough stuff for dudes in this Game, so i was limited with her creation....well i might have a look at her later on again, but for now i will update my first released character (a Foxgirl) using all the experience that i gathered with the Character Creator, and after that continue on my main editing project.

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
I took vaneon 's Snow White from disney wreck it ralph 2 (Source: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-5618558) and reworked her a little bit in my style. Body is now more accurate and less realistic; and for the rest of the work it follows my style: eyes, bonemood body shapes. Hope you will like it! more are ready to come and i think i will rework Vaneon cards because of the perfect clothes and bonemoods, i hope its not a problem; in this card i put a lot of work and face is like new.

Ps: Vaneon your little Elsa is really accurate! Can't Wait.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes