[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
None of the girls are 100% original but here are some goth gfs I've been fucking around with.

1. Mandy:
View attachment 1199205

2. Natasha:
View attachment 1199206

3. Borislava:
View attachment 1199209

4. Lisa:
View attachment 1199211

5. Daisy:
View attachment 1199214

cards below ↓
View attachment 1199219 View attachment 1199221 View attachment 1199222 View attachment 1199224 View attachment 1199223
Instantly recognised one of my girls. You made me blush :D

Excellent edits, sir! Now Phoebe has a horny goth sister :ROFLMAO:
StudioNEOV2 2021-05-17 11-10-28.png
HS2ChaF_20201118142227069.png

Last edited:

mistertrevor

Apr 7, 2020
None of the girls are 100% original but here are some goth gfs I've been fucking around with.

1. Mandy:
View attachment 1199205

2. Natasha:
View attachment 1199206

3. Borislava:
View attachment 1199209

4. Lisa:
View attachment 1199211

5. Daisy:
View attachment 1199214

cards below ↓
View attachment 1199219 View attachment 1199221 View attachment 1199222 View attachment 1199224 View attachment 1199223
where can i find the tattoo skins? when i save and open the cards some of them got the skin with no tattoos :(

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Hey, krorus123. I downloaded your complete pack as it seemed cool. Installed everything properly (four times now), but now I'm getting dozens of missing mod notifications.

I picked the SJJPL folder as an example. The folder containing SJJPLs mods for example has less zipmods in it than I already had on my own install from this modder:
View attachment 1199210
Thanks for pack, but no thanks for me now having to track down all of the character and coordinate cards missing all this shit and delete them, so I can fix my game :(
View attachment 1199208
well, I only include mods that do not have on the STF servers, if you downloaded my repack and thought that it came with all the mods this is wrong, my package is just a complement to the STF package.

HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE PACKAGE, BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR BY BLAMING SOMEONE :cool::cool::cool:

YOU CAN ALSO REMOVE SOME CARDS OR COORDINATES AND THE NOTIFICATION PROBLEM WILL DISAPPEAR

ANOTHER THING, I TELL EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN THE PACKAGE, PROBLEM OF SOME AND THAT UNFORTUNATELY NOT TO READ WHAT IS WRITTEN.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Roshua and Sepheyer

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
well, I only include mods that do not have on the STF servers, if you downloaded my repack and thought that it came with all the mods this is wrong, my package is just a complement to the STF package.

HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE PACKAGE, BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR BY BLAMING SOMEONE :cool::cool::cool:

YOU CAN ALSO REMOVE SOME CARDS OR COORDINATES AND THE NOTIFICATION PROBLEM WILL DISAPPEAR

ANOTHER THING, I TELL EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN THE PACKAGE, PROBLEM OF SOME AND THAT UNFORTUNATELY NOT TO READ WHAT IS WRITTEN.
Perhaps not calling it a "complete pack" would be a good place to start going forward?

You might find less people thinking it's "complete" or something...

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
my mymods sjjpl folder has about 33 mods while on STF servers it has about 145.

I only include mods that I don't have on the STF servers, as there is no need to include mods that already contain in another package, so as not to have repeated mods causing conflicts or larger size in the game
Of course. The whole reason I've avoided having ANY missing mod messages since LAUNCH, is testing things before I download a hundred cards and find I have nothing they need installed.

And believe me, it's a fucking nightmare keeping up with who has what installed - I get it. There's a ton of stuff out there.

So perhaps you can understand why someone might assume that your pack full of costumes would come with the mods and overlays required to actually wear those costumes. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

STN's repacks have been a godsend to this community, because keeping all of these things together, mods updated, every free mod included etc. so it IS all in one place to save you hours and hours and hours of hassle, rather than fapping - which is why we're all here.

But perhaps a little disclaimer on future posts that this isn't a comprehensive repack of costumes and DOESN'T contain all of the accompanying mods to use those cards? Just to avoid confusion and/or a million posts I'll end up replying to on here/Discord/Reddit, asking how to fix missing mod notifications - there's enough of those already :)

I'm just pissed that I've spent hours today removing all this stuff I WANTED but couldn't have and I'm still getting cunting notifications about it because there's so much of it.

Anyway. Peace!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
you are using an old package of mine, one that has not been revised, this new one I reviewed all the coordinates and also left only the cards that have no chance of error (standard cards not edited)
Cool. I'll have a look at that one for sure as there's some great stuff in there :)

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Looks nothing alike, missing few mods I guess, could you share?

EDIT: using [ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R3.2
Hmm...sure some of those K1t0&K1TN mods you're missing are already in the repack (Bleeding Edge maybe?), but anything you're missing you can find for free on their >> <<

The hair I used was posted recently on the Discord, so will be in the next repack anyway - get that >> <<

Hanmen's free shader is in the repack, but the texture is a paid-for mod ($10 - and totally worth it) - Pick that up from Hanmen's >> <<

Last edited:

Laguna77

May 17, 2021
Hello everyone, I present my cards that I did

Lucina face and hair by Cunihinx:

Characters:
- Big Bang Mom (Shadman)
- Cheza (Wolf's Rain)
- Felicia (Darkstalkers)
- Lid(Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)
- Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Lyndis (Fire Emblem Blazing Sword)
- Mai Shadow Ops ( Fornite, Based Draw Shadman)
- Mei Fang (Arcana Heart)
- MEMEME
-Ninian(Fire Emblem Blazing Sword)
- Pokemon Go Trainer Parody Poke Slut Bitch (Based Drawings of Shadman)
- Pokemon Go Trainer Parody Poke Slut Goth (Based Drawings of Shadman)
- Rena (Elsword)
-Vault Meat (Fallout 4 , Based Drawings of Shadman)
- Xueli (Violated Hero 2)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes