Mar 2, 2017
How to play o
How to play scenes in studio, when i open i can see only a picture
Run "InitSettings.exe"
Select "Start Studio"
In the menu on the left click "System"
Load
Then select the image I attached on my post and press Load

The scene will load up with the animations and sound already turned on, at least that happens on my end.

I attached it again on this post.

Reactions: shounetsu and SA1

kerolot3

Oct 17, 2019
Namine created by me.

Atleast as close as i could get it to the real Thing.

Enjoy Guys and of Course feel free to edit to your Hearts Content.

Maybe someone can make her even better.

Reactions: soso07

Seracen

May 21, 2021
This time i tried with the cutest asari: Liara t'soni from Mass Effect. I hope i can get it better because for now head shape is quite a mess, consider it as a work in progress!
It's more attention that Mass Effect has gotten in a while! Best of luck developing it further. Hopefully the new release will encourage more releases!

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Wow, where did you get THOSE?
I made them. I attached them to the bottom of this post for ya.

I am not 100% happy with them yet, but right now I took a break to work on Taihou from Azur Lane.

Here is my work in progress

HS2_2021-05-21-04-19-39-144.png

I was going to try my hand at some Bleach girls, but I am having a hard time translating the Bleach style with sharp facial features into HS2 so I decided to take a bit of a break from it

HS2_2021-05-20-22-20-44-108.png

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
I made them. I attached them to the bottom of this post for ya.

I am not 100% happy with them yet, but right now I took a break to work on Taihou from Azur Lane.

Here is my work in progress

View attachment 1205704

I was going to try my hand at some Bleach girls, but I am having a hard time translating the Bleach style with sharp facial features into HS2 so I decided to take a bit of a break from it

View attachment 1205712
Dude, are you kidding me? These are GORGEOUS! Maybe my standards are low since I'm not skilled at making characters, but still! Thanks! I'll be waiting on your Rangiku work. I can't get enough of that one. Any other Naruto characters you got? Like Kushina, Mei and Mikoto?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Dude, are you kidding me? These are GORGEOUS! Maybe my standards are low since I'm not skilled at making characters, but still! Thanks! I'll be waiting on your Rangiku work. I can't get enough of that one. Any other Naruto characters you got? Like Kushina, Mei and Mikoto?
I was working on a Mei and a Ino, but paused them for a bit.
The Sakura is the only one I can only claim to have partially made, since I edited (albeit heavily, especially the body) someone else's card. They had already done the hair and accessories perfectly so I didn't feel like reinventing the wheel.

Reactions: Toaster343
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes