[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
go to KKManager and in Plugin tab select Removetorecyclebin and click disable
Soso, huge "thank you"! The implication of using KKM to disable various plugins are massive. Now I can "vanillize" my studio in an event of sudden crashes to check which plugin started to act up. Huuuge!

Reactions: soso07
Jan 30, 2021
Not sure you if guys ever create scenes with HS2 but... we do! It's actually pretty cool to create scenarios both erotic and more comic-style events using Studio Neo 2. This a non-erotic scene called Fire-fight. Just one more example of how much potential Honey Select 2 can be if you enjoy being creative. :)
HS2_2021-06-07-01-45-58-021.png
This is a screenshot of the main actors in the scene...
akari-amani.jpg
Here are there cards...
PATHOS - Akani.png
PATHOS - Red Iris.png
And here is a 7zip containing 22 snaps of the girls doing battle! :)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Not sure you if guys ever create scenes with HS2 but... we do! It's actually pretty cool to create scenarios both erotic and more comic-style events using Studio Neo 2.
I cant wait until you discover the joy of VNGE mod for Studio Neo :) (If not already, of course.)

Last edited:

PANAKA78

Oct 22, 2020
Guys, is there any reason why high heels work sometimes and other don't?? Is it the scenes or the shoes themselves??

It's getting my crazy!

Reactions: Sepheyer

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Not sure you if guys ever create scenes with HS2 but... we do! It's actually pretty cool to create scenarios both erotic and more comic-style events using Studio Neo 2. This a non-erotic scene called Fire-fight. Just one more example of how much potential Honey Select 2 can be if you enjoy being creative. :)
I cant wait until you discover the joy of VNGE mod for Studio Neo :) (If not already, of course.)

Just wondering if some of you knows where to get some hot scene cards? Only place i know is from 55b55 and he makes really good and hot scenes. I like to attach my characters in it and it looks wonderful.
Tried to search from Kenzato but only good scene cards are from Buttchuckjones and I haven't seen any updates for few months.
Pixiv and gelbooru's offer are kinda niche.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
NEW: scene sharing thread is now live here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Just wondering if some of you knows where to get some hot scene cards?
I go to a discord channel where creators post scenes. Here is an invite, in case you have not come across this channel yet:

From there I scroll up a year at a time and it yields some tinglishly perverted creations.

Naturally, a lot of creators have links to 3rd party websites where the creators keep their libraries. I bookmark those libraries to check in for updates.

As a bonus, see if these float your boat. The one with the girl in blue swimsuit is a must see (download the attached cubemap with it). It is sooo surprisingly wholesome: just plug any of your favorite actresses there and you are guaranteed to have a good time.

2021_0104_2238_34_494.png 2021_0107_1757_29_258.png 2021_0129_1851_15_641.png 2021_0211_2224_17_628.png 2021_0307_2311_44_370.png 2021_0308_1042_35_088(vanilla).png 2021_0326_0034_18_590.png honey2_scene_0001788.png

!!! The beach scene requires a graphics preset - grab it in the attachment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Can someone please be bothered to create an "[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Scene Sharing Thread" ? :rolleyes:

I am a noob on f95 and at this exact moment I do not have the mental energy required to read the "how-to" for starting a new thread. Sorry, just a phase in life. Else I would have done so myself. In exchange I promise to upload the cards I found that have been tested to work.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
I go to a discord channel where creators post scenes. Here is an invite, in case you have not come across this channel yet:

From there I scroll up a year at a time and it yields some tinglishly perverted creations.

Naturally, a lot of creators have links to 3rd party websites where the creators keep their libraries. I bookmark those libraries to check in for updates.

As a bonus, see if these float your boat. The one with the girl in blue swimsuit is a must see. It is sooo surprisingly wholesome: just plug any of your favorite actresses there and you are guaranteed to have a good time.
Thanks a lot!! I have been looking for something like this where people share scene cards for few days.

Can someone please be bothered to create an "[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Scene Sharing Thread" ? :rolleyes:
I can make one when I have time.

Reactions: Sepheyer

DemetraDeR

Jun 11, 2020
Boruu è una specie di discarica. Non mi preoccuperei di quello. I migliori utenti che ho visto postare in Kenzato e nel server discord. A volte puoi trovare delle vere gemme lì come l'utente chiamato "9" che crea delle carte fantastiche, finora ha creato solo carte da 9-10 caratteri. Queste sono le due piattaforme principali che conosco tranne questa dove puoi pubblicizzare il tuo lavoro. Con BR intendevo i Mod-Pack BetterRepack di ScrewThisNoise che tutti noi usiamo per ridurre il fastidio. Distribuisce le carte nei suoi aggiornamenti. Credo che se inizi a ricevere richieste dai tuoi clienti otterrai più abbonati

E fratello, non so se hai la modalità di misurazione dell'altezza nel tuo gioco, ma il tuo I.Trump è 20 cm più corto di quello reale, è davvero alta e il contrario è vero per il tuo hayden. Scusa per il pelo nell'uovo
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi, is there a link of this user named "9"? I can't find him on Kenzato.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes